⏤͟͟͞͞★The rat

Sasha had ran off into the forest thinking she could find a mouse, but instead found a rat with a blind eye.

"Hm? Interesting." Sasha went closer to the rat, before the rat swiped his claws at her nose. "Ow! Tough rat." Then the rat noticed Sasha wasn't a harm.

"Hmm.. Would it be okay if I kept you as a pet?" Sasha asked, the rat nodded and climbed on Sasha's head. "I think I'll call you Grime" The rat seemed to like this name.

Sasha looked up and noticed it was sundown so she walked back to the den where she saw her pack, asleep already.

"Jeez. Did I take that long? Well, whatever. C'mon grimsey I'll show you where you will sleep"
Sasha said as she walked over to the inside of the cave, noticing that there was a bed for each mouse. Except for Marcy's mice, Olivia and yunan,they share a moss bed.

So, Sasha told grime to stay in the cave while Sasha went outside where she saw a lot of moss. So she grabbed a whole lot of moss and quickly went back to the cave and made a poorly made moss bed for grime. Sasha was not the best at making moss beds, she was more of a fighter.

Sasha watched grime fall asleep in his bed, so Sasha decided to try and fall asleep but she couldn't, she went to the opening of the cave and watched the moon as her fur shined in the light.
Soon enough she got tired and walked back into the cave where she fell asleep.

Sasha was moving around a lot in her sleep, afraid if she wasn't watching the cave something bad would happen. But she tried to get off that mindset as she knew Darcy never slept.

It was always awake no matter what it would do. It was keeping watch, Sasha shouldn't be worried.

The next day the sun rose up and Sasha had already been awake, spending time with grime. Marcy woke up and watched it, they were very interested in the rat. While they were watching, Olivia and yunan sat next to them also watching. Yunan was cheering while Olivia found it odd to be training when there couldn't possibly be any danger in this forest.

Anne, though, was spending time with the mice family she had found and finding out more things about them.

Marky was still sleeping and Darcy was hunting for the millionth time that morning.

Darcy came back, filling up the fresh kill pile and then pounced on a rock and howled.

Everyone else seemed confused on why Darcy was calling a pack meeting.. Something had to be wrong, extremely wrong.

(A/N) ending it here because I want to publish this chapter and also want to be able to think about more plot to the story. Sorry this took forever to be published I've been a bit busy and couldn't think of ideas. But I will try and update more sooner again, I am sorry and hope you guys are having a great day! 😸 byeee! 💙