CHAPTER 8

Guru: my baby doll..... (Mumbled)

Smita : enna sonna guru?

But guru didn't respond to her but looking at Sam without blinking. 

Guru mv: woah..... Romba alaga maarittaa... She's looking so hot in this black saree...

Smita tapped guru's shoulder,

Smita : GURU...

Guru looked at Smitha with raised eyebrows,

Guru: what?

Smita: edhukku nee avala apdi paakura? Do you know her?

Guru again Looked at Sam and shook his head as no with smirk...

Guru: poi Avanga kooda pesitu varalama?

Smita: namma edhukku pesanum?

Guru: chumma... Avana verupethitu varuvom ..

Smita: ok.... Enna un kooda paaththu nalla vayiru eriyattum avanukku..

Guru didn't said anything but went towards them and Smita followed him...

________

Sam can feel agni's temper... When they reached inside she immediately grabbed his face in between her hands and said,

Sam: calm down Agni...

But Agni just fisted his hands in anger and looked here and there... Sam grabbed his face sternly and turned his face towards her,

Sam: aththaan... I said calm down...

Agni: did you heard what he asked? That ****** .. i am gonna kill him...

Sam: sari .. nee avana saavadichuta? Avan kettadhu illainu aaguruma? Listen Agni you need to control your temper.. it's not good for your career ..  calm down... Just ignore these kinds of people...

Agni took deep breath and hugged her tightly... Sam patted his back in assurance.  

Suddenly they heard throat clearing sound... Both of them turned around to see it's guru and Smita.. 

Sam stilled a little seeing guru but doesn't show it on her face...  Agni Glared at guru and Smita...

Guru: hi ... Am ...

He looked at Sam and said,

Guru: Vikram gurumurthy.....

Sam looked at his hands and said,

Sam: Samantha Agni kesav...

Guru raised his eyebrows at Agni and asked,

Guru: how come I didn't know that you are married Agni .. I am hurt... (he placed his hands in his chest and said Mockingly)

Agni: actually...

Agni encircled his arms around her waist and said,

Agni:  going to.... we are now living together.... She is my fiancee.  

Guru fisted his hands hearing that and he looked at Sam who's face is blank...

Guru: oh ... Congratulations.... (Gritted his teeth)

Smita: i thought you might have good taste in women...but I didn't you would select her.... (Clicked her tongue)

Agni: actually.... I really have good taste in my woman that's why I chose her instead of some gold digging b*****....

Smita glared at him but Agni looked at her mockingly...

Agni: ok... Actually it's nice to meet you guys but we have function to attend so see you later bye... Come on darling.