Two 💓

Mikes pov:
I was in a room with max because Lucas and El were in the living room and she came over to me and just kissed me I do not like max but she was a better kisser then El i was so confused and I said "sorry but you know that El is my girlfriend why did you do that" she responded with "well Lucas is my boyfriend and I don't care" and kissed me again and then El came in and just started crying and walked out.
Maxs pov:
i was in a room with mike and i just kissed him he said "sorry but you know that El is my girlfriend why did you do that" i was thinking that he didn't like me so I said "well Lucas is my boyfriend and I don't care" as i kissed him again but El walked In i thought why did I do that now she is going to be mad at me and she walked off crying.
Elevens pov:
i was just going to see what max and mike were doing and when I walked in and they were kissing i new that max liked mike but I did not know that he liked her i was so mad and sad at the same time I walk off while crying i was to stunned to speak.
Lucas's pov:
I was hanging out with El in the living room and she said "I'm going to see what Max and Mike are doing" i said "ok...". I like her so I didn't care what they were doing.