After school 😏

Yooo uhh someone requested this so if the person who requested this is reading this I hope you like it!

Mondo pov:

Me and taka finally got back from school and we were so fucking bored we didn't have shit to do. So we just laid down on the couch and turned on some weird ass movie. Taka went and sat on my lap. He looked so cute. He grabbed a blanket and put it over himself. The movie was going on  and I was even more bored than at school. I hated the movie but it's one of taka's favorites so I wanted to watch it with him

Taka pov: as the movie went on I looked down i saw I had...a problem. I don't know what it was from but all I knew was I wanted something..more? I definitely wanted mondo but how do I tell him? Before I knew it I was softly grinding against his crotch. Once he realized he said, "do ya really want me that bad doll?" He laughed "you almost never do that" he continued to laugh I started to grind against him a bit more "are you sure?" He asked he may seem like a delinquent but he is very caring "yes.." i replied. As soon as those words left my mouth the picked me up and headed for the bedroom 

3rd person pov: 

Mondo then threw taka onto the bed. "This okay if I take these off doll?" Mondo asked taka putting his hands on taka's pants. Taka nodded. Mondo practically ripped the pants off of taka mondo continued to undress taka as soon as taka was bear mondo looked at takas porcelain skin. How much he lived to leave marks all over taka's body. Mondo started to undress himself after he was undressed he grabbed the lube and squirted a healthy amount onto his fingers. He flipped taka on his stomach and put the first finger in. Taka gasped and mondo just smirked. Taka moaned a very small moan so small mondo couldn't hear it. Mondo then added a second finger doing a scissoring motion. Taka moaned loud enough for mondo to hear. Mondo pulled out his fingers and put some lube on his cock. ((Haha cock)) 

Mondo lined up his cock ((hehehe)) and put it in taka he said "okay taka tell me when I can move" taka nodded signaling mondo to start moving. Mondo slammed his cock ((I need to grow up)) into taka causing taka to moan really loudly mondo then hit a certain spot that made taka moan the loudest so as mondo would do he started aiming for that spot taka started to tear up mondo always worries when taka does but taka has assured mondo that he's okay. Mondo then felt a knot in his stomach so did taka he knew he was pretty close. Mondos thrusts got faster and faster taka started to tear up even more now. Taka said "I-I'm cl-close.." in between moans. "Y-yeah me t-to" mondo said taka then released all over the bed and a few moments later mondo released inside of taka. Mondo pulled out of taka and asked if he was okay "yes mondo I'm okay" taka said mondo then cleaned him and taka up put new sheets on the bed and laid down. Taka fell asleep and soon mondo did to.

Yo I lost motivation at the end so yeah this is my first smut book so bear with me here uhh yeah bye

((584 words))