Chapter One - Lorax x Once-ler (The Lorax) smut

The Once-ler panted as he finally situated himself in his swing, having taken the better part of 20 minutes finding a comfortable enough position. "Daddy should be home any minute now" he thought to himself excitedly. It was his boyfriends birthday, and the Once-ler had picked out some new toys for them to try: a shiny black harness with a ball gag, a dog tail butt plug with a matching set of ears, and of course the new swing now set up in the doorway.

"Honey, where are you?" the Lorax called from the porch, having just arrived home. After a little searching, he stumbled into the bedroom. His eyes darkened as he laid eyes on his kitten.

"Happy birthday Daddy" the Once-ler mumbled shyly. "I got some gifts for you. Do you like them?"

"Like? Daddy LOVES" the Lorax exclaimed, shedding his clothes. "I'm going to fucking BREED you" he whispered in his kitten's ear, tugging on his messy mop of brown hair. The Lorax removed the butt plug before spreading his kitten's ass cheeks and stuck one finger in to prepare him, quickly followed by a second and third. The Once-ler groaned in pleasure as he was stretched out on his Daddy's fingers.

"You take my fingers so well pretty boy" the Lorax chuckled.

"Y-yes daddy only for you" the Once-ler stuttered out, already approaching his high.

Then the Lorax pushed in from behind, bottoming out completely in the Once-ler's beautiful hole. Right away, the Lorax started at a brutal pace, pounding into him at lightning speed, hitting his prostate at the perfect angle. He reached forward to twist the Once-ler's perky nipples, before turning his head around in a sloppy kiss, digging his fingers in hard around his lover's neck.

The Once-ler saw stars as he panted "D-d-d-daddy I'm gonna..."

"It's ok kitten, cum for daddy" the Lorax groaned, feeling the Once-ler's walls tighten around his meaty orange cock.

The Once-ler's release pushed the Lorax over the edge too, shooting thick white spurts of secret sauce into his tight little bitch hole, leaking out the rim as he pulled out. The Lorax pumped several fingers back in as not to waste a single drop of his juices.

The Lorax helped the Once-ler out of the swing, kissing the fresh tears running down his boyfriend's chubby cheeks before helping him out of the harness.

"Such a good kitten for daddy. I saw just how bad you could possibly be for me, why don't we take a bath to clean up huh?"

The Once-ler hummed in agreement, too fucked out for words. The Lorax ran a warm bath and helped lower his boyfriend in between his orange legs.

"Happy birthday daddy" the Once-ler mumbled, falling into a deep sleep, resting on his lover.