𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗺. 001

“-You are grounded for a month!” Mr

“-You are grounded for a month!” Mr. Morales yelled out to Miles, music blasted in the background.
Miles stood there was a dumbfounded expression. “Are- Are you serious?” Miles asked.

“And you are too, young lady!” Ms. Morales yelled to Y/N, who stood next to Miles.

“Wha- I can't be grounded! I'm an adult! Ground him instead!” Y/N groaned like a child.

“Too bad young lady! Every time you come over to our house your getting locked in your old room!” Mr. Morales spoke up, a hand on his hips, and sending his daughter a stare.

Pero Mami!, I'm not responsible for what he does!—” Ms. Morales cut Y/N off;  “Don't you give me that señorita! Your his older sister, and he's your responsibility when he's around YOU and under YOUR roof! And I am your mother, do not talk to me like that!”

Mr. Morales nodded, agreeing to what she had to say.

Y/N huffed, tying her H/C, frizzy 3b hair into a low bun.

Mr. And Ms. Morales kept on scolding Miles and Y/N. Miles groaned in annoyance, putting his hands on his face and sighing audibly.

“You know what— Fine.” Miles exclaimed, and well, everyone heard. Since the music was cut off.

Now everyone at the gathering was staring at the Morales' .
Miles sighed, storming off, “That's two months!” Mr. Morales yelled out.

Y/N crossed her arms, staring down onto the floor in embarrassment as her parents stared her down.

“I should... Probably catch up to them!” She said, quickly scurrying away.

Mr. And Ms. Morales watched as she scurried away. Both of them had quite an expression.

-♥-

“Miles?” Y/N stood in front of the boys old room, she had a plate of pastries in her hand and her spidersuit in the other.

“Its open.” Miles yelled from the other side of the room.

Y/N opened the door, tossing her suit to the side and placing the pastries on his small desk. She grabbed a pastry and took a bite out of it. She moaned at how delicious it was. The strawberry flavor melting on her tongue.

Miles was sitting on his old bed, with a pair on headphones on his lap and his phone tossed to the side of the bed, he was staring at Y/N, silently teasing her at her actions.

He copied the noise she made, making Y/N crack up as she tossed herself next to him, staring at the ceiling and eating the pastry.

“Hey sis, you got a sec?” Miles asked, staring down at her. His sudden goofy mood turned into a serious and quote gloomy one.