Chapter 16

You wake up and immediately smile to yourself as you feel Severus' arms wrapped around you. You didn't want to move and wake him up but you had to get up at some point. You try to swivel out of his arms and he stirs, waking up in the process.

You continue to try to get up but he grabs your body and pulls you right back to him, it made you giggle.

"Sev I should back to my room." You say.

He groans quietly and pulls you into him again from behind. He brings his lips to your ear.

"Just...stay.. a little while longer darling." He says, his morning voice sounding utterly delightful.

You wanted to stay forever but you also needed to get back to your room before everyone would see you walking into the common room in last nights dress.

"Sev i cant..." you say in a disappointed voice.

"What if I were to...persuade you..." he says in a seductive tone.

He brings his lips to your neck and lightly kisses it. You sigh in pleasure, the affect this man had on you was insane.

He brings his hand to your hip and slides it up and down your side. You bring your back behind your shoulder to lace your fingers in his hair and pull him closer against your neck.

When you do that he gives your neck a bite and presses into you from behind. You let out a soft moan.

"Sev...I-I really should go before anyone notices..."

He moves and places him self above you now, you immediately lay on your back and look up at him.

"It's Saturday darling..." he brings his hand to your cheek. "...just stay here...with me, all day...in fact just stay here with me forever." the way he looked at you when he said this was so loving. He didn't break eye contact, there was almost a hint of sadness in his eyes, he really wanted you to stay with him. You made him feel so real, he wasn't alone anymore, he had you and in his eyes that's all he needed,  all he wanted.

"Sev i really, really want to but I have to pack today, I'll be going home for break tomorrow." you say this realizing you haven't even talked to him about what you were going to do for break and by the looks of it you know he assumed you would stay here with him.

He looked at you but his gaze dropped, he backed off and sat on the side edge of the bed. You felt terrible now.

You sit up and get right next to him, he's still not looking at you.

"Sev im sorry but I always go home for breaks..." you say softly.

He looks at you. "Don't be sorry darling it's Christmas break, you should be with family." He says as he puts on a little fake smile.

He didn't know why he was feeling like this. He knew you would probably have to go back for break but he was hoping you would want to stay with him. Why did it hurt? It's not like you were never going to come back.

What if she doesn't want me anymore after being away for 3 week? He asked himself. He almost scolded himself for feeling such attachment to you.

You pulled him out of his thoughts. "I am sorry but I'll be back before you know it." You said trying to make him feel better. You hadn't really thought to much into being away from him for 3 weeks.

Now you were overthinking about if he would even want you anymore after break, if this was just a fling that would die out.

"You could come over and visit during break." You say.

He looks at you with a soft smile. "Would you want that?" He asked.

"Of course I would want that! If I could have it my way Ide have you stay the whole time or I would stay with you all of break but I really need to spend the holiday with my father...I'm all he has." You say.