prologue : pt2 || y'antara

Prologue  :  part twoY'ANTARA

Y'ANTARA

     "Y'antara! Help! It's Juuku! He's hurt!"

     Her eyes slowly trailed across the library to the small voice near the ground. She had to blink several times before the small figure could be made out as Triyaa. Y'antara moved towards the small Padawan, her hand reaching for the hilt of her lightsaber as she looked down.

     Juuku lay on his side, however she could see the steam rolling off his tunic, and the dark slashes against his blue skin. His eyes stared off down the aisles of books.

     "He is dead, Triyaa."

     "No! No. He was with Master Anakin. They went in search of Master Windu. I had only come down here when Master Yoda told me to collect Juuku. He told me it was important."

     That bastard old jedi, Y'antara thought as she turned to look at Triyaa. The small girl mustn't have been more than 10 years old. Maybe 11. She had just begun to train with Master Yoda. Too bad she has to die. She would mold nicely however she was taught.

     "Triyaa, what do you think about the way of the Sith?"

     "The Sith?"

     "Yes. How do you think of their ways?"

     "They pose a threat to every living thing in our lightspace. In order to protect and maintain peace, they must all be arrested or —"

     Triyaa sentence trailed off as her small head rolled across the carpet and lay at Y'antara's feet. She looked down at it, disgusted. "Stupid child."