𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬- 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐

*slight nsfw warning hehehe ;)
song recommendation to go with chapter: beyoncé- "rocket"

his lips are so smooth, and move in a perfect rhythm with yours. as his tongue parts and slips into your lips, he smirks into the kiss enjoying every moment. he then lifts you up while kissing you passionately and sits you on his desk. kissing you even more now, he slowly starts to move down to your neck. you tilt your head up in a whirlpool of pleasure, growing even more wetter than before. "use your words, princesa." he smirks, unclasping your bra from behind, while leaving kisses on your neck and collarbone. he then slowly begins moving to your chest and trailing his way down to your waist. he toys with your waistband of your jeans, and unbuttons them. he kneels and with both hands on the back of your legs, he leaves soft kisses on your waistline. you buck your hips towards him, thus earning a smirk once again from the mischievous miguel. "y/n i've never seen anyone more wet and turned on than you are right now." he growls enjoying every second of seeing you like this. he then starts to leave wet kisses on your inner thigh. you push yourself towards him, growing impatient. "ah, be patient princesa. it's coming." he says. he then removes your underwear. he looks up at you, and stares at you in awe. his lust filled eyes meet yours, "wow y/n" he smirks, shaking his head, "to think you couldn't get more perfect." he says, his voice husky and deep. as his mouth explores you, you grip on his soft luscious hair. he looks up at you yet again, and smirks enjoying every aspect of his view above. "i've thought about this moment since i first saw you walk in here" he says while devouring you from the inside out, kneeling while one hand holds the back of your leg. he then makes his way back up to kiss you, his hand still between your legs exploring every part of you.  "you knew rolling your eyes at me wasn't a good idea?" he smirks, now studying you and your body language. "yeah, i know" you breath, as you slowly begin to ride his hand which is now deep inside you. you arch your back in pleasure as he begins to leave kisses on your collarbone and chest. "of course you did, this was your plan all along wasn't it mi amor?" he says, his voice as smooth as silk. you're too busy enjoying his hands when all of a sudden you feel him try to enter you. you accept and begin to rock back and forth trying to keep up with the rhythm he has going on. with your legs wrapped around his waist and hands all over his back, you bounce on him while both your moans fill the room. "ahh, fuck y/n you feel so good" he grunts, steadily increasing his pace now. "y/n, what were you thinking of when you saw me huh?" he asks, while thrusting himself into you. his husky voice sending you into a daze of pleasure. "was it this huh, y/n?" he says grabbing your face and kissing you. he's teasing you at this point. knowing what he's doing is working, he keeps going. "of course it was, look at you." he growls, smirking while grabbing your neck with one hand, while one arm rests on his desk, keeping you both up. "only a desperate slut like you would be this hungry." he growls, his pace now speeding up rapidly. your body now moving in a way it hasn't before. he continues to talk to you, toying you with his words. "you've been thinking about me in this way as well, haven't you princesa?" you nod and he smirks, "good." your body moving with every movement he's doing, back arched with your hands as clawing at his back, you can't help but feel amazing. "hmm, just like that princesa, you're doing so well." he hums. you're close now and so is he. you both release and he huffs out of breath as he buries his face into your shoulder. both a sweaty and hot mess you look at him. "same time, next week?" you laugh. he caresses your cheek and smiles, "of course, mi amor."