{ A Shadow.. }

LEO'S POV:

I did realize the creature was helping me..I grabbed it's hand and shaked it as a 'thanks', the creature just looked at me, embarassed, they sorta never touched a human's hand, later then, the creature would tell me where to go, I just did what it said, I went where he said..It led me somewhere strange, weird green liquid on the floor, maybe that's why I needed an hazmat suit. I looked around, there was a dark green rabbit, they had a 'X' as 2nd eye, sharp teeth, it's ears were a little ruined, with the light green liquid or wait..Was that..Acid?! Uh yeah-?..It was acid, right, ok. With that light green acid on it's paws, it also had light green eyes, not gonna lie..Good combination of colors..Green is my favorite color-! The creature was eating something..Wait it wasn't something- I-It was someone..I had to run- I- didn't know what to do, the rabbit started to eat it's eat, infront of me, the blood of the human splattered around while the acid was melting some of the human's body parts. I ran away but it heard me, IT FUCKING HEARD ME-! 

'' What the fuck is this thing?!- '' I was in panic but then I had the idea! The good idea that finally came, sadly..I'll have to backstab the creature with the shades, ugh no one cares about it, it's just an heartless creature!- I finally arrived at the room where they were doing music,, the creature with the blue aura wasn't here luckily, I ran towards the one with the sunglasses, grabbed them and faked to accidentally throw them to the green rabbit, the green rabbit grabbed the creature with the shades, goddammit..What would happen now.? I ran out of the room, the rabbit wasn't following me anymore. '' Phew.. '' I let out a soft huff because I had to restart to walk around now, I was lost and everybody knew that in this right moment...

JAMMER'S POV:

I saw the..thing..running around with Nuclear Rabbit following him, I did stalk the situation a little. Sadly I had no weapons because I can't pick them up but if I could, that human would be dead and eaten by Nuclear Rabbit, I still dislike this situation. I walked to the door of the room, when I opened it I saw the scene..I saw the human throwing my best friend to Nuclear Rabbit..Nuclear Rabbit's paws could melt everyone and everything so when the human ran away and left the room, I quickly grabbed something even if it was slowly slipping away, and hitted Nuclear Rabbit's head with it, she dropped my best friend, and fell, her head was injured, sorta. I walked to my best friend and did pick them up..He was in bad conditions.

'' And then you say nothing happens, hm? '' I did kind of look at them with a no-mercy face, Nightshade said nothing would happen but he was wrong..I could even leave him down on the floor but I decided not to do that, I would just help him..It's my best friend after all.

NO ONE'S POV

Violet, Samantha and Rowan didn't notice Leo's disappearance until..

V: '' Hey where's the motherfucker- ''

R: '' I don't think that's nice, but yeah..Where's Leo. ''

S: '' Why are you even asking that? We all don't know, he's probably lost, or he escaped to get home like a scaredy cat orr, went to get food because he's hungry, everytime..Oh my- Look it's the shark pool!! I love sharks-! ''

R: '' Don't go near to them- We don't know what could happen to you-- '' 

V: '' Yeah this bitch is right don't go- ''

S: '' Leave me alone this time, It's my favorite animal!! I want to touch one, I'm sure they don't bite or anything else. ''

Samantha didn't listen..She went into the pool and later on got dragged into the water by the sharks, she got bitten by one, her transformation was starting..She would turn into one of them. 

(Image down here = Samantha after her transformation into Lantern Shork.)

God

God..They lost another one now, they were two in this moment, it was unknown if Leo was still alive. They were staring at the transformation of their best friend in fear, the tail and 'horns' started slowly to come out and some blood even splattered around the room, in the water, coloring a bit the water of a reddish color. The two best friends were shocked now, in fear they were just standing there, the Lantern Shork, aka their ex best friend Samantha had alot of blood on her because of the transformation, sharph, long teeth and claws, deep eyes..It did also a very purple-ish light, it went out of the water, leaving a water trail behind.. 

S: '' Told you that nothing would happen. ''

V - R: '' I- '' 

V: '' LOOK AT YOURSELF?! ''

R: '' YOU BECAME ONE OF THEM LIKE- UH...UMH- SORRY B-BUT-- GET AWAY FROM US?! '' 

Samantha was fine with her brain but didn't understand why they were so shocked like- Nothing happenned until she looked down at her body and oh- She was a shark. She was kinda happy tho, she LOVEEEEEEEEEEEED sharks, especially this type of sharks, she knew of this place already actually, her father worked here and he said there were alot of them- Kawaii Shork, Lemon Shork, Watermelon Shork, Tiger Shork (mentioning it even if removed), Normal Shork- And this one is- Lantern Shork..He said there might even be more of them!! The Shark- Wait no-! The Shork Family-! 

S: '' But I dont bite nor eat you-! '' 

V: '' HAH- WE DONT CARE! YOU STAY AWAY FROM US AND WE'RE IN PEACE, GOT IT.? ''

S: '' Alright but like- '' 

R: '' NO NO, NO BUTS, YOU REMAIN AWAY FROM US. NOTHING MORE. '' 

________________________________________________________________________________

Other part gonna come soon......