Story continuation

You wake up in Tom's arms and kiss his whole face very fast so he wakes up.
He chuckles and gives you a tonguekiss, "Good morning, beautiful", he says smiling.
"Good morningg", you say and kiss his neck.
"You know what's happening today?", he asks while playing with your hair.
"What??", you look at him with a confused face- OH!, "SHUT UP- WE'RE GOING ON TOUR TODAY RIGHT?-"

"You got it!", he says laughing. Your heart is beating so fast that you're worried you'll get cardiac arrest.
You were just being dramatic as always though.

"I'm soo excited, Tom. Oh my god.", you say putting your hand on your chest so you can feel your heart, "When do we have to go??"

"Me too, Y/n!, We have to go at twelve." You look at the clock, 10:37.

"I'll go get ready!!", You say with a very excited voice, pick out an outfit and run to the bathroom.

Time Skip

"Y/n!!", Bill knocks on your door.
"Wait!!", you say, cover up in a towel because you just took a shower, run to the door and open it.
"Morning!! Please hurry up we have to go quite soon!"
"Okay! I'll be out in a few minutes then", You smile at him and close your door.

"Tom we have to hurry!", you yell. In a matter of ten minutes you're out and going to the tour bus. It looks super cool- it's black with silver stars and on its side it says "Tokio Hotel" in capital letters.
The first stop is Berlin which you will reach in 2 hours from Magdeburg.
The whole ride you sit on Tom's lap while playing with his hair, flirting with him and kissing him. The other band members turn on music on full volume and scream the lyrics.

Tom turns on your favourite song by them, "Freunde Bleiben" and you all sing along and have a very good time.

Then after those 2 hours you arrive at a glorious hotel.

You all check in and of course you share a room with Tom

You all check in and of course you share a room with Tom. Eversince he's with you every night you can't imagine to sleep one night without him. He calms you down so much and you love feeling his warm arms around you.
You come in and admire your beautiful room:

You put your luggage on the bed and then go out to go look at the city for a little while

You have dinner and have lots of fun and a few drinks.
As soon as you went in the hotel you and Tom go to sleep and cuddle all night.

-------------------------------------

Sorry for being inactive for so long, school was a little stressful xD

Thank you soo much for reading! ❤

Total: 460 words