Through Your Veins

THROUGH YOUR VEINS

THROUGH YOUR VEINS

──────────

Dottore

In the midst of intoxication by the drugs that are being injected through her veins, Dottore, known as "The Doctor" and revered as one of the Eleven Fatui Harbingers remains unfazed behind his mask that represents his facade. His inhuman nature and latent resentment against the world have made him something of an enigma, but his passion for experimentation is well known. He is fascinated by the abyss, and his experiments often entail exploring its depths.

Many of those experiments involve human test subjects, like (Y/N) (L/N). She finds herself at the mercy of Dottore, a victim of his twisted curiosity. Despite this, she clings to her sense of virtue and tries to maintain her humanity, even as Dottore pushes her to the brink of insanity. He uses her as a pawn in his experiments, subjecting her both to pain and pleasure.

 MATURE CONTENT WARNING 

• This book contains NSFW, strong language, sexual and dark themes, and controversial topics. Reader discretion is advised. You've been warned.

 DISCLAIMER AND AUTHOR'S NOTE 

• This is a work of fan fiction using characters from Genshin Impact.

• Expect a red flag Dottore. 

• English isn't my first language, so I apologize for any grammatical or spelling errors. I accept criticism and use it to improve. (I have some Tagalog books. Feel free to check them out!)

As of now, I'm not planning anything big for the plotline, so don't expect an intricate plot like  Hasty Feisty LMAO. I just want to write about an angst to comfort kinda fic... Well, let's see if I change my mind.

Before publishing this book, I asked y'all on my announcement board to guess the male lead in my upcoming genshin fic. I think y'all didn't expect Dottore since you guys were hoping/guessing for Scara, Diluc, etc. I hope y'all aren't disappointed bahahaha 😭

Also, idk some deep lore shits about Genshin since I don't play the game, so good luck to me for impulsively making a Dottore fic. ☠️  

enjoy reading