CH.1- Juniper

Narrator's POV

Juniper grinned as she saw the scientists busy rambling about something. What a perfect opportunity to escape, juniper wondered... She sneaked up to one of the guards and tried to steal the keycard which had access to the secondary gate which would led to the hallway and hopefully to the main gate!
Which was according to Juniper's intel...

But to her surprise as she was getting close she was caught...
Yet once again.

Miss Juniper, You have to stop with this reckless rebellion of yours .It's truly ridiculous. This is what..? Your 3rd attempt to escape this month! Come on just accept your fate, "Your never getting out of this laboratory" she put on a serious face as the mood darkened.

The Strict lady who was their warden stared down at Juniper. She gulped, Juniper had never seen her this angry she knew that she would definitely be sleeping in the solitary today. But instead of that Mrs Hardings decided to calm herself down and  introduced her to someone. Someone who was drenched in water and seaweed. "Yuck" Juniper yelped but soon apologized... "Hahha sorry, but who's this again?" She asked nervously.

Well this is your new roommate from now! I thought instead of yelling at you and giving you long lectures which don't work-. "Which never work!" Juniper corrected.  "I'll just stay quiet" Juniper mumbled. So anyways I thought I would introduce you to your new friend  here, so you can give her tour of this place. Juniper knew what Mrs Hardings was planning she knew that her warden was trying to get her involved in something else and "take her mind off the planning of the escape". Juniper looked that Mrs Hardings who was very cheerful but Juniper did not find this amusing.. at all.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

This is kinda how Juniper looks- 

⚠️THIS IS NOT MY ART THIS IS FROM AI⚠️

Writer's Note - Hope you enjoyed the first chapter of my FIRST EVER BOOK

Writer's Note - Hope you enjoyed the first chapter of my FIRST EVER BOOK.. I guess that explains why everything sucks. But please read along! Feedback is much appreciated!