CH.5- The Second Night

It was 8 o'clock in the morning... Yet everyone was still sleeping except Elowen who could hardly sleep last night due to all the stress of planning the ultimate escape, If they could escape at all... There were a lot of ifs in her plan... Besides she also had to convince Akari to join...

With or without her right now her plan would most likely fail.. She had to brainstorm something fast... Before the scientists try something on her sister. After sometime everyone had woken up and were asking Akari various questions " So they bring new people to the solitary everyday?" Asks Cordelia curiously. " And most importantly when will we get the food?" Inquires Juniper. 

"No kid, We don't really get frequent visitors down here.. It's quite rare actually. Akari replied 

"Hey I've got a question for you as well." says Elowen "Ohh yeah sure shoot your question!" Elowen finally build up the courage and asks her "What do you think of getting out of here?" Umm no, you know I can't leave the solitary." Akari replies. "No like out of this laboratory... You'll finally get freedom, you can live your own life with no rules." Ummm Nice offer But I'm not going to get on board until you tell me your plan... or if you have one. Akari said.

"Hmm Fair enough" said Elowen. Wait what am I gonna tell them? Elowen thought. She gulped down and continued. " Well I don't really have a solid plan but we could try by.... Using the knowledge that Juniper has... I mean after all she did tried to escape 12 times.. Juniper nodded proud. "And failed 12 times you mean?" asked Akari. 

"Yeah but she knows this place better than us. " stated Elowen "I've been here for ages..." says  Akari. Speaking of the whole escape kind of thing? how exactly are we gonna do that cause Akari is gonna be stuck here.. I mean assuming that we're gonna try that plan after we get released from here? Said Juniper. "Who said we're gonna escape after we get released..?"

 UMM I DON'T KNOW COMMON SENSE? replied Elowen. "We don't even have a plan how are we gonna escape today?" Asks Akari. "Then we'll come up with one... By the end of the day. The more everyone questioned her the more stupid her planned looked." Okay listen everybody! First steps first! We will escape from the solitary then we'll try to steal the key from the guard, ................................... Ok it sounded better in my head thought Elowen. The responses she got were "Better said that done" and " Why do you make it sound so easy."
Then Juniper finally spoke up and said "Alright first of all there's no key. But they do have a key card that has access to the main hall." Wait so the guard has the access to that?" asks Elowen.

"Yep, but it's not so easy cause that keycard only has access to the exit of the main hall. After that there's one more security door that requires a secret code, and the guards definetely don't have that." Hmmm Akari thought "Well what about the wardens? I mean if you guys still have that..?" Says Akari. Oh yeah we definetely have a warden... said Juniper. "Wait she's right the wardens have that card.. I saw it when the first time I came here..." 

Umm wait so you guys are saying that we pull a heist to Mrs Hardings office? Are you both crazy?  Elowen said very dramatically. "Look I believe that's the only way to get out of here... The guards don't have that access but the wardens do, so let's take that chance" said Elowen  "Probably our only chance.." added Akari. "And how exactly are we gonna break into MRS HARDINGS OFFICE?" inquired Elowen. "We'll cause a distraction!" 

Umm I tried that... Didnt work said Elowen. Well what distraction did you try..? asks Akari. Umm so see... no one was actually wiling to work with me so.. I was the one who caused the distraction and the one who tried to steal the keycard. 

"Well I can see how that didn't work" Akari said. "Comon you guys we need to try something we cannot sit here and waste our time you know.. Ok