14 ⋆ MEDICINE

MEDICINE - HARRY STYLES

"I had a few, got drunk on you and now I'm wasted
And when I sleep, I'm gonna dream of how you tasted"

"I had a few, got drunk on you and now I'm wastedAnd when I sleep, I'm gonna dream of how you tasted"

𓆩♱𓆪

𓆩𓆪

I rushed out of the little dressing room, buttoning my shirt back up halfway to keep the butterfly peaking while I try to catch up with Devlin from behind.

My eyes looked down to her black Versace pin-point pump heels and trailed up to her back short black lauren dress that's see thru with a nice detailing into the design. I could see her black thong I couldn't take my eyes off it for a second. She loves see-thru dresses, silky and short ones. She also loves Versace a lot and I remembered buying her a black dress from that brand last year.

"You were about to edge me, huh?" I ask, "Too bad you couldn't."

"Mhm." She hummed, looking off to her shoulder when I caught up with her to walk by her. "I was planning to." She murmurs, stepping up on a ramp to get to the stage and meet up with the stage crew who's hidden behind it in the dark.

She takes the mic she had a while ago and handed me the other, "Finish it, H," she told me before Roxy came over while adjusting her strings and then Liam came from behind her with a small smile.

Not in a good way.

Devlin turned her eyes to Roxy who stood beside her, "He'll finish the whole song on stage tonight. If he messes it up, end it there and I'll deal with him." She told them off and Roxy nods, skipping on stage while Liam walks behind her with drumsticks in his hands as if he were holding weapons to whack someone with.

Devlin walks on stage, grabbing people's attention as the music went to its end, "I know I said I'll perform more songs, but... I got another treat for all of you tonight for a hot minute. We got a special guest with us." She told everyone and they all shrieked with excitement at her announcement. "But first," she raised a finger, "Roxy and Liam here will be choosing two people to volunteer to perform with the special guest... one person who can play drums and one person who can touch strings." She turns to them as some people raised their hands, shouting to grab Liam and Roxy's attention.