Chapter 1: The First Encounter

As an incoming freshman from an in normal school, Harmony Grace wanted to join the marching band program. She knew only but one person in this program in which she went out with during middle school.

Today was the first day of band camp. Harmony wore a red Beatles shirt with some black P.E. shorts and some old tennis shoes, she had her golden hair tied up, out of her face. She was ready for what was in store.

As soon as band camp started, Harmony started noticing the distinct clicks, they were all nerds, the drummers, the Brass, the woodwinds, the pit, and the colorguard.

Harmony has been exposed to music before but she wasn't quite sure what she wanted to play. She was stuck, so she asked her band director for advice. He handed her a trumpet, and then, a flugelhorn.

A flugelhorn? What is this?

But soon, this horn becomes important to her, it becomes a symbol.

Soon enough, Harmony introduces herself to the brass click. She encounters the strangest of people. There was one other girl, but Harmony was too shy to talk to her. The rest of the brass were guys. They were all funny and made Harmony feel welcome.

Soon, an odd figure storms into the room. Followed by a flash.

Harmony turns to see what had happened, and it was a boy, a boy that had came in late, and for some reason when he turned, he looked straight at her. She smiles and turns. Hoping she hadn't turned any shade of pink.

He walks up to the brass group, and sits down next to the other girl in the group.

Don't tell me that's his girlfriend. Aww damn, she's really pretty. Wait. I don't even know him. What am thinking about!?

He gives her a hug,
"Hey Willow, how has your summer been?"
"It's been great Dylan! Great, great, great."

His name is Dylan? What an odd name. Well he is an odd fellow.

As he greets the rest of his friends, he smiles, and gives them hugs, or a handshake, he seems like a very nice outgoing fun guy. Then once he finishes greeting, he turns to look at Harmony, "I'm sorry I haven't introduced myself, I'm Dylan, I play trumpet, but i'm told im going to have to play tuba."

"My name is Harmony, I play trumpet also, but I have to play the Flugelhorn."

And from then on. She was hooked.

Everytime he would talk to her, she couldn't help but answering with a smile. From that moment on, she thought she was going to have a great experience throughout high school.

------------
Hey! I hope you're enjoying your reading! Soon I will post up Chapter 2! Please comment, that would be great!
CandleLightPrincess out!
*=^-^=*