Jungwon

He is going to do it.

He'll tell her how he feels.

Jungwon sat there nervously fidgeting his fingers. Maybe that'll help his anxiety. Jungwon invited you to his house when his parents weren't home.

He heard the doorbell ring. His feet taking him to the door, he felt his heart thumping low.

Door was opened, revealing you. You smiled at him, he smiled back. "Come in" he said and you entered. You made your way to the couch and sat down. "What's up Jungwon? You seemed troubled over the phone and you look like a wreck" you said and he exhaled. "I want to talk to y-you about something" he said and you nodded.

"Let's break up"

What.

"What?" You got up from the couch, staring right into Jungwon's eyes. Jungwon felt vulnerable under your presence, you were intimidating him. You always did. "The fuck, Yang Jungwon!!" You raised your voice and he flinched a little. "Why, huh? Why? Is it because of University? Or your friends? Answer me!"

"I found someone else " Jungwon breathed. It felt like all of his air was knocked out from his lungs. Tears cascaded out your black orbs. Your vision was hazy and you started to shout. "Why? Is she prettier than me? Is she thinner than me? Is she richer than me?-"

"She's softer than you." You hiccuped and stopped sobbing.

"She's kinder than you. She- She listens to me.. She never made fun of my interests and called me clingy or names. Like you did."

Jungwon's turn to cry. His doe eyes sparkled, not out of love but sadness, madness, frustration, anger.

"She gives me space, she j-just loves me. For who I am. You on the other hand.."

You realized it was too late to fix it. You realized how horrible you were.

"I gave you everything yet you couldn't normalize my fears, you called me weak, you embarrassed me in front of your friends. I don't do that to you, right?" He stopped regaining his breath. "Yeah. Exactly."

"You were reckless with my heart, you don't deserve my love."