1. love at first *touch*

AN- this is a high school au set in about season 2 after the sports fest, I hope u enjoy, I'm open to suggestions but I only do bkdk/dkbk, although I can make a different book for any other ships((:

Katsuki pov:

Why do villains have to be so teddies? I just had to walk into Some low life Wana be Cupid, crazy shit face girl, on the way to school. Why did deku of all people have to be there? I don't need his help, or from any extra, especially him. I'm not weak damit. Why did he have to touch me with his big soft hands...i-i mean the nerd does have some nice hands you will have to admit..hmph. either way you can't change the past. And now I'm stuck here, in Mr aizawas fucking office with deku, clinging to him like he would run away any second. Why am I feeling this way?
What is happening...?

Sighing at me and deku Mr aizawa looked up "I will try to be professional through out the talk, but there is no promises" he then looked down and tryed to hold back a smile, failing miserably.

"Bakugou, may I ask howyou got into this ... situation?come to think of it all I remember is arguing with that cupid girl, dressed up like a fucking fairy, she looked like she was in cosplay, but after that I don't remember anything...
"U-um.." I want to let go of dekus arm but I can't bring myself to, why can't I just let go? And why does his face have to look so
... pretty...

"No? Sir, um I don't remember much." An audible sigh came from aizawa again.
"Could you at least let go of midorya? He looks frozen." I look to deku and he was just starting strate forward out a window behind aizawa, not moving one bit, his mouth was in a oddly curved smile, the one he always does when he nervous, his eyes were blown wide and he looked pail with a noticeable blush to his cheaks. He looked so stupid...and cute, NO KATSUKI WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU RIGHT NOW. Ugh it might be that girls fucking quirk katsuki calm down...just let go of the fucker...what if he runs out the room..? What if he leaves? What if-
"Bakugou I'm waiting"
"U-er..c-can you lock your door...sir?"
"Why?"
"..um" I nervously look at deku, hoping he would help, he new more then I did anyway, he's the reason I made it to school after I passed out.

Deku finally spoke up in a squeaky voice and a stuttering mess "I-its okay sir...if you c-could-d l-lock the d-d-oor, I'm fine w-with it...if you ar-e.."
"Fine but only if your both comfortable with it" I smile broadly and felt the sudden urge to kiss the freckled boy beside him me, ...WTF, so as Mr aizawa locked the door I quick let go of the greenette's arm, making him fall back a bit,and I looking anywhere but him.
"Ah!" He looked a bit surprised I did that, to be honest I never want to let go..maby we could hold hands later...NO KATSUKI THINK STRAIGHT THOUGHTS, DONT LET YOUR HOMOSEXUALITY GET THE BETTER OF YOU.
"Better?"
"Y-yeah.." I stutter, scratching my colour bone, it was a bad habit I have whenever I get stressed out or nervous, I have red scratches all over my colour boan in conclusion to it.

Izukus pov:

OMG, KACCHAN IS HOLDING MY ARM OMG OMG OMG, I CANT BELIEVE IT! Although that girl did say her quirk would affect his actions to, he's being so polite and calm, it's so unlike him ... I just can't believe Evan with the quirk he would EVER HUG MY ARM, oh wait are they talking to me?...oh god I should really be listening to this shouldn't I.

"C-can you lock the door sir?" Why does kacchan want to lock the door? Well if it makes him happy I guess
"Why?"
"..U-um" kacchan looks at me with a desperate face, oh god how could I resist that..
"I-its okay sir...if you c-could-d l-lock the d-d-oor, I'm fine w-with it...if you ar-e.." I look back ahead of me, jessus Christ can I not Evan talk properly? Kacchan probably thinks I'm a losser if I can't Evan hold a sentence together...he prob-
"Ah!"
Kacchan let go of my arm he was pulling on it slightly so I fell back a bit when he let go, he didn't need to let go...I was fine with him holding my arm..