3.a not so normal Friday

AN- This one is going to be a dekubaku story ((: and another heads up for people who didnt read the thingy, I'm very dyslexic lol, but i try to edit it as best i can((:
Btw this is set in high school it's about deku and katsuki getting hit by a quirk and swapping body's or personalitys or smth, I'm honestly just doing what comes to mind I have a small plan for this.
*Smut*
Let's get into it!

Please read the AN^^

Read it...

Izukus pov:
Today is Friday. I love Fridays, nothing much happens. You go to school you go back to the dorms sometimes we play a few games then we go to sleep. I go to kacchans room, and we have some 'fun' thank fuck the walls are sound proof. Me and kacchan have been dating since a month into our 2nd year at UA we are now in our 3rd year and had our 1st anniversary last week on Friday.

Why would this Friday be any different then normal?

"WHAT THE FUCK"
"huh?"
I sit up and rub my eyes, my voice sounded a bit deeper this morning. I was in kacchans bed because I sleped there the night before .

"What's wrong kacc-"
I look at my hands, why do I sound like...?

"Deku, what the fuck is going on?"
I look up and see ..me?..wait..what!?

"What?!- I um, I don't know!"
I stand up and go over to the bathroom, I look in the mirror and gasp.
"I have kacchans face.."
"Yeah no shit Sherlock, I woke up looking like you, you short fuck, how do you see anything from this hight?"
"Hayy I'm not that short kacchan "
I turn my head to look at kacchan, my face looks weird in an angry pout...
"Deku stop making my face look weird"
"Says you.."
"I'm not making your face look weird!"
"Yea you are! You look pissed off!"
"Because I am pissed off!"
...
"We should go find Mr aizawa " I said not wanting the argument to continue.
"Yeah okay I'll give him a calll"
.
..
...
..
.
After we called Mr aizawa he said we still had to come in but we would have to work together in hero training, witch is fine. But mine and kacchans relationships only got exposed by mina last Friday...now Fridays don't seem so layed back. But yeah ON OUR ANNIVERSARY so now the class knows but it's taken them a bit to adjust, I kind of guessed it would take them by suprise but still.

We came to class a bit late as kacchan had to go get some of my clothes so it would fit him, but then he forgot the key and had to come back, witch made us late.yay.

We walk in and I sit in my spot and kacchan sat in his , just Infront of Me.

"Hay midobro! Why are you sitting it bakugous seat?" Kirishima had asked that to kacchan, he didn't take to kindly to it.

"Piss off shitty hair, I'm not deku."
"Kacchan can you not?"
"Can I not what?"
He turns around and faces me as kirishima looks a bit shell shocked.
"Can you try to relax my face muscles?...you look scary"
"Well can you not relax my face muscles? You look weird!"
"Kacchan you just called yourself weird looking when you have a natural face"
"no i- ... shush nerd.."
The rest of the class looked at us in shock.

"...deku-kun.."
"Yeah what's up uraraka"
The class went silent and kacchan scoffed and turned to the front, it's such an odd sound to be heard out of my mouth...
"What's going on?"
"Well me and kacchan got hit by a body swap quirk, it can also affect our memory's personality and emotions..which I can all ready feel working "
"What do you mean?"
"Ugh can you just be quiet..I'm sure Mr aizawa will tell you"
Evan kacchan turned around at that.
"What the fuck deku"
I look at kacchan and suddenly don't feel as pissed anymore.
"Sorry..."

Mr aizawa walked in the room.
"Sorry I was late I'm sure all of you know about the quirk I was just getting some files on it."
My face then turned into a scawle, why am I feeling this way?