Chapter 2

Xinlong's POV

I was busy studying because I have another exam tomorrow. I was busy reading my notes when I suddenly felt sleepy. I try to fight the urge to sleep but it gets stronger. Eventually, I fall asleep.

In my dream...

I woke up still laying my head on my study table. I suddenly look at the window. The wind is blowing heavily. I go to the window to look outside when I heard a voice behind me. I immediately look behind me and I saw a very beautiful lady near my closet.

"Who are you?! What are you doing here on my room?! And how did you get in here?!"-me

The lady just smile at me. Wait, there's something to this woman but I can't tell what it is. She raised her hand. She's holding a sparkling sand. Wait, the sparkling sand came from her? I was about to confront her about the sparkling sand and why she was holding it when I heard my mom calling me and knocking my door. I look at the lady and she's fading away.

I then woke up hearing my mom's voice calling me. I lazily get up and do all of my morning routine. After doing my morning routine, I go to school and take my exams for the day. After finishing my exam, I go to the school's cafeteria where Zeyu is because he said I have to go there and meet him. I scan the area and I finally saw him. He's sitting and laughing with his girlfriend. I wave at him and he saw me. I walk towards their table.

"Hey Zeyu!"-me

"Hello, how's the exam? What's taking you so long? I finished the exam first."-Zeyu

"I had to read the questions carefully that's why it took me so long to answer and finished the exam. I have to get a high score so I can maintain my good grades."-me

"Ok Mr. Nerdy, you might like to reduce studying and notice one of the girls that's head over heels for you."-Zeyu

Ok here we go again. Zeyu telling me to notice and date one of the girls whose head over heels for me. No matter how many times I tell him that I like (Y/n) and not those girls, he won't listen.

"Zeyu, you know I can't like or love other girls that is not (Y/n). I told you, I only love (Y/n) and I'm still waiting for the day we will finally meet."-me

I smile while thinking about (Y/n). I am so excited to meet her when that day finally comes. Zeyu rolled his eyes.

"(Y/n) again?"-Zeyu

I nodded.

"Seriously Xinlong! Can't you go on a day without saying (Y/n)'s name?"-Zeyu

"I'm just telling you how much I want her and would love to meet her."-me

"Xinlong, I know how much you love your non-existing crush and wanted to meet her. But you are getting ridiculous and delusional. Dude I get it, you still have a crush on the moon princess but come on man you're not 4-7 year old kid anymore. You're already 17 years old. She's not real. She's just a story that our mother used to tell us before going to bed. I'll admit, I also had a crush on the moon princess when I was young but when I grew up, I realize that she's not actually real."-Zeyu

I look down after Zeyu said that.

"I'm sorry for saying that dude, but you have to forget her. It's time for you to forget her and find a girl that is existing in real life."-Zeyu

I just look down and nodded at what he said. Maybe Zeyu is right. (Y/n) is not real. I'm just being delusional for thinking that she was real. Maybe it's really time for me to forget her. Yeah, right! I need to stop thinking that (Y/n) is real. I've been waiting for too long to meet her and finally see her face but that never happen. So maybe it's really time for me to forget her.

>>Time skip<<

School is finished and I am currently packing my things. I'm still thinking about what Zeyu said to me earlier. I finished packing my things and get out of school and wait for my parents to come and pick me up. After a few minutes of waiting, my parents finally arrived. I hopped inside the car and we drove away. On our way home, I'm still thinking what Zeyu said to me earlier. I tried to forget it but I couldn't get it off my mind. Aish! Once we're home, I'm going to take a rest. I should stop thinking about what Zeyu said and take a rest. Yeah, that's what I need to do when I got home.

>>Time skip: Arriving home<<

We finally arrived in our house. I quickly went upstairs to my room and change. After changing, I lay down on my bed. Zeyu's words came running into my mind again.

"Argh! Why do I keep thinking about what Zeyu said?!"

As I was thinking, I heard my mom calling my name.

"Xinlong, come on down now! Dinner is ready!"-mom

"Coming!"-me

I get up and get out of my room to eat dinner. After eating, I go back to my room and sat down on my study table. I tried to study and review my notes but again Zeyu's words still on my mind. I mess my hair and trying to forget what Zeyu said. I stand up and go to the window. I look at the moon that was shining so bright at the dark sky.

"Is it true that you aren't real? Please prove Zeyu wrong. Please prove to me that you are real. I love you so much (Y/n)!"-me

I go to my bed and lay down. I'm still thinking of (Y/n) until I fell asleep.

_______________________________________________________

That's all my update for tonight. Hope you guys like the 2nd chapter. See you on the next chapter guys! Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me. Thanky!

-sweetlikezeyu

P.S: Don't forget to my 1st account too sweetlikezeyu thanky!