5.

Tom wakes up the next morning still smiling. The wedding was so wonderful and his Angel is next to him, still asleep. He reaches over to caress her hair, and then leans in to kiss her cheek.
"We still haven't done our honeymoon," he whispers with a small wink, gently nudging her awake. She was so cute when she slept, and it made him even more happy that she was his wife now.

She wakes up and she looks in his eyes with a sleepy look.

"Shut up", she says, laughing in a sleeppy voice.

He laughs a little at this, still caressing her hair. She is really so cute.
"And this is why I love you, Angel.", he whispers before leaning in to kiss her.
"Your sleep talking and your sass are simply too much to handle. I am such a lucky man.", he says, his voice breaking into a soft grin.

She rests her head in his chest.

"You were amazing last night.", she says in a sleepy voice.

And she means it. She is still confused but she has love for him. She can't stay without showing it.

"You were better.", he smiles, his eyes growing soft as he looks down into hers, a blush coming to his cheeks.
"You looked so lovely, Angel. Your dress...and you just looked so...so incredible.", his words are gentle and soft. He wants her to know that he means everything he says.
"You're the most beautiful woman in the world."

She smiles and she falls asleep on his chest, thinking about him. About her feelings for him.

He smiles at her, and strokes her hair gently. She looks so sweet and precious, like an angel, and it fills him with such warmth and love.

He holds her gently as he watches her, and he promises himself then and there that, no matter what the future has in store for them, he will do everything he can to make her happy. He is hers, and nothing will change that.

After a while, Angel wakes up and she sees that Tom is in her arms.

Tom is almost half-asleep when she wakes up, but he smiles at her and blinks a few times. He gently caresses her cheek as he speaks to her.

"Good morning, my Angel.", he whispers gently. His eyes are soft and sweet with affection as he looks down at her.
"I hope you slept well.", he says, and he lets out a sigh as he leans in and kisses her softly.

"Mmm... good morning.", she says in a sleepy voice.

"Did you enjoy our wedding?" *He asks softly, looking over at her and smiling gently.
"I hope so...I sure did. "It's been a long day, I must say.", he adds, yawning a little and stretching his arms a little.
"Thank God it went so smoothly."

"You didn't enjoy only the wedding.", she says, laughing.

And her either. She enjoy everything in that day and in that night. She doesn't love him fully yet or trust him, but she tries.

"Oh, I certainly didn't", he chuckles, a bright smile lighting up his eyes.
"I'm not about to forget out special night, either.", he says, the twinkle in his eyes evident as he whispers. "We really made up for lost time, didn't we?", he asks with a soft wink, a cheeky grin on his lips.

She blushes and she laughs, thinking about the last night.

Tom smiles at her blushing and at the sweet little laughter from his Angel, and he can't help but feel his heart filling with a certain...warmness. He is happier in this moment more than he ever has been, truly.

"And today, what have you got planned?", he asks curiously. He's happy just being by her side, but he wants to know what they've got going on for the day...perhaps he could surprise her with something.
"I'm always up for anything, my Angel."