𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿: 𝗧𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝟲𝟮𝟲 𝗘𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗽𝗲𝗱

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the black background where's there was nothing to be seen, a blue light was shown where's it forming into the castle before a tracking noises was heard when a tracker was went over the castle until a green light was seen where's it taking the castle into the air with a chilling and quiet echoing chuckle was heard before the door of the ship was closed.

WALT DISNEY PICTURES AND WATTPAD COMPANY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GALACTIC FEDERATION HEADQUARTERS: PLANET TURO
TIME PERIOD: UNKNOWN

The Council members were sitting down as the trial has begun within the courtroom with a tall, thin, humanoid alien with pale blue-green skin, three-fingered hands, and a large head with elongated features and broad cheek bones. Her forehead is marked with three dark green stripes. Her legs are unguligrade, and she walks on two-toed hooves similar to those of camelids. She has slanted blue eyes with black sclerae and a thin mouth with pointed, white teeth that are spaced quite far apart from each other. She dresses in a high-collared, blue-black uniform with gold highlights. Her uniform's trouser legs are short, ending halfway down her thighs. There is a long strip of cloth with red inner lining covering the back of her legs. She wears a long black cape with two antler-like horns coming out of the top walking up into the light where's it revealed that she was the Grand Councilwoman herself with a giant, hulking alien resembling either a gray humanoid whose wears a black spacesuit consisting of a tank shirt with thick red brims on his sleeves and matching linings vertically on both sides of it, and trousers with their same vertical linings on his leggings. He also wears a gray belt with a light gray "V" on the front, a holster on the right, and black wristbands standing beside her with his arms were crossed until she spoken "Read the charges."

The Scientist is large obese hippo-like alien with dull purple skin on his back side and pale pink skin on his front side, tan undertones, dark pink skin on his chest, stomach and under his arms. His head is huge, mostly bald, rather bulbous and oval and he has a large purple koala-like nose and wide mouth. His relatively small, floppy ears with pink insides seem to be on the sides of his neck. He has four eyes, two large eyes and two small eyes, all four of which have pale yellow sclerae.

He seems to have three short hairs on the top of his head, and he has large blunt-edged fangs, a round stomach, thick limbs and four-fingered hands. His feet apparently lack toes and he's wearing a lab coat, his name is Dr. Jumba Jookiba and he was in the courtroom for doing something illegal.

"Doctor Jumba Jookiba," the bulky shark alien said, as he grabbed the paper of the scientist crimes "Lead scientist of Galaxy defense industries, you stand before this council accused of illegal genetic experimentation!"

Soon, the cries of outrage was heard from what they heard from the crime what's Jumba has committed as they knew he's insane, but he's never THIS insane!

"What do you pleased?" The Councilwoman asked, with a hovercraft was headed into it way with something that it was holding into.

"Not Guilty!" The former lead scientist himself stubbornly spoken "My experiment are only theoretical and completely within legal boundaries."

She looked at him with a suspicious looks to wanted confirmed her theory "We heard that's you of all the other scientists had completely created something that's no scientist ever done before and that it was alive?"