15 ⋆ DAY ONE

UNFAIR - THE NEIGHBORHOOD

⋆UNFAIR - THE NEIGHBORHOOD⋆

DEVLIN'S POV
2022

I hate these small rooms so much.

I think I'll always will until last breayh.

I've always been sitting in them for hours, only able to just talk to myself, and trying to find something to distract myself from the time that continues to proceed every second slowly as I was only bored and impatient for so long.

My throat was still dry, my body felt a bit fragile and uncomfortable from these hard floors I'm laying on since there was no bed or anything. Just hard walls and hard floors. I feel weak but wherever I am now should make me soon feel back in shape since it's training after all.

I keep fucking up ever since I woke up. I say the opposite to every response these people were not expecting. They jotted down everything, and show it to Skulls to let him know or have him think I'm unwell.

I feel fine.

But they're doing things to me, trying to grab or find information in my head to make me a better person just survive in a world I'm not so used to be being in.

I just woke up minutes ago, waiting for someone to just open the door. But before I woke up, I remember drinking tea Skulls insisted on providing me for my throat. Instead, it just knocked me out as if he drugged me. I think he in fact did.

Three days ago, I was being interviewed about my selections, and drank hot tea soon after the interview was done, got tossed in the car, passed out fully into a good sleep, and then woke up in this empty stone room. Four walls, one tiny broken window, and one door made of steel. This room had a little more space than the other dark room I've stayed in.

During day two, I think doctors who work with Skulls went into each room to check on every "patient" or "prisoner" including myself. It was a nightmare– a bloodbath I should call it based on my experience.

I heard some quick gunshots, patients screaming from other rooms, pleading for help, and then I heard silence hours later. Some guy next-door got tortured and the uncomfortable; yet disturbing sounds from him in his room couldn't leave my head. Its like my fresh wiped our mind is in danger. I was expecting to hear trees dance with the wind, birds singing, you know... the good stuff but all I hear hear is pain and suffering.

They came into my room, checked if I'm well, and then gave me half a sandwich after getting some blood from me and did a check-up. Maybe I was the only person who got fed with half a sandwich. Only white bread with mayo and honey ham. It tasted good and I did wished for another but it'll only be in my dreams if I'll ever get a good one. They didn't kill me like those other people for some reason. Probably from Skulls' demands. When they were done with me, they took a picture of my face like getting your driver's license for the first time, and then gave me an outfit instead of a white hospital gown and dirty white socks with a hole in it on my left foot. My knees and elbows were badly bruised as well. They left me there, wishing me the best of luck for the next day after they put a drug in me that made me fall asleep one minute after they left the room just after watching me quickly eat the sandwich so they can move on to the next person.