16 ⋆ STOP CRYING, I'LL FIX YOU

CHAMBER OF REFLECTION - MAC DEMARC

"No use looking out
It's within that brings that lonely feeling
Understand that when you leave here, you'll be clear
Among the better men"

"No use looking outIt's within that brings that lonely feelingUnderstand that when you leave here, you'll be clearAmong the better men"

TW: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS ABUSE & MENTIONS OF TORTURE

This chapter will be short.

𓆩♱𓆪

𓆩♱𓆪

Dad, are you mad at me?

Dad, did I disappoint you?

I'm... sorry... please forgive me.

I'm now sitting on a chair in an abandoned warehouse as far away as possible from the rave and the city of Los Angeles. I kept my head down, afraid of what will come any second as I sit here with a pounding heartbeat against my ribcage. I flinch away after feeling a bucket of ice-cold water touch my skin to wake me up more.

"I've always watched you." It was Liam who poured the water all over me and tossed the bucket away across the room. Three guards were standing around me and there was just one light hanging above me from the ceiling as the little bit of those tiny bugs were flying around the beaming light bulb. "Every step, every conversation, watch every expression on your face, and so much more. I watch you at night, just standing in the corner of your room for an hour or two while you're asleep."

"You.. sound sick as hell saying that." I murmur at him weakly and he just smiles, "Just wait... I'll say more sick shit right in front of you and I bet Harry wouldn't like that if he's around." He replies and stepped away from me as my eyes landed on Skulls. "Fuck you, Liam." I whisper through gritted teeth as I was beginning to shiver from the water just before Skulls could grab my attention when he entered the house from outside.

"You disappointed me, your dad, and your family tonight. You knew better than that." He steps around me and I knew that he was mad at me for not doing what I was told to do, which is killing Harry like I said I would've. I was doing so well and he just... snapped me out all of a sudden.