Part 9: What are those flashy marks?

Giyuu's POV

We heard a knock on the door
"I will go check" i said to sanemi and he nodded in response.
It's still middle of the night and who would knock this late?

I walked up to the door just to hear another knock.
I opened the door to reveal Mitsuri

"Hello Tomioka! I heard screams. Are you ok?" She asked.
"Oh... You must be hearing things. But thank you for worrying. Also why did you come?" I asked her.
"Shinazugawa left too and I don't know where he is." She said
"Oh I don't know where he is. Maybe he is at his estate, if not he may be somewhere else." I said.
"Yes you're right!" She said "goodbye then!" She then left.
I closed the door and went to bed. Sanemi was waiting for me and i laid down next to him. It was warm next to him. The sudden warmth sent shivers down my spine. I hugged him.
"Who was there?" He asked me.
"Mitsuri. She asked me where you were so i said that you are at your estate and if not you would be somewhere else." I answered him
"I see." He pulled me closer to him and we cuddled all night.

Next morning.

I woke up first so i thought it would be a good idea to make breakfast.
I made some onigiri (rice balls) and ohagis.  When i was done i went to the bedroom to wake Sanemi up.
"Nemi wake up, breakfast is ready!" I said softly shaking him. He groaned. I shaked him bit harder. And finally he woke up.
"Good morning Love."
"Morning" sanemi replayed.
"I made breakfast. Come and eat."
"Ok." He gave me a quick kiss on the lips and stood up. He was half naked and i blushed at it a little.

We both walked to the kitchen and ate. When we were done eating we heard a crow fly up to the window. I stood up from my seat and walked to the window and opened it. The crow flew in and said.
"CAW CAW HASHIRA MEETING IN 1 AND HALF HOURS CAW CAW HASHIRA MEETING IN 1 AND HALF HOURS CAW" The crow said and flew away. Damn why are the crows so loud? I asked myself.
"I have a special dish for you nemi!" I said smiling at him softly. I walked up the the "fridge" and took the ohagi i made him.
"Here" i offered him ohagi i made. His eyes sparkled at the sight of ohagi. He took one and bit it.
"Damn you really are good at cooking." He said as he took more of the ohagis i made.
"I will wash the dishes. Enjoy your ohagi." I took the two plates on the table and went to wash them.
I finished the dishes and went to sanemi.
"Let's get ready for the meeting."
I stated and went to my closet.
"Wait ummm... I don't have my uniform with me..." He said
"No problem i can give you mine. And if someone asks what is wrong with your uniform, say that the kakushi brought you The wrong uniform."
"Ok, thanks."
"No problem!" I went to the closet and changed to my uniform and took a spare one for sanemi. We were almost the same height so it won't be a problem. I handed him my uniform and he started changing.

"We have 30 minutes left. I will be entering the HQ 5 minutes later." I said as we left the estate.

At the HQ.

We were the last to arrive. I still had the limp from last night.
But hopefully i could hid it, so anyone didn't notice. Soon after the master arrived.

"The master of the mansion has arrived." The two twins said in unison.
We all bow quickly.

The meeting was as usual. We got pair missions and the pairs were:
Me and sanemi
Iguro and muichiro
Gyomei and shinobu
Mitsuri, uzui and rengoku.

The meeting soon ended.
I was about to leave when someone stopped me.
I turned around and saw uzui.
'fuck.' i thought

"Can i help?" I asked a bit nervous.
"Um. Are you okay? You are limping.
'shit...'
"Oh yeah i tripped while running here." I lied.
"Ok?"
'he knows i am lying.'
I was about to leave when i felt my uniform slide a little down.
'FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!'
"Ohehehe what are those flashy marks on your neck?" Uzui asked. It caught others attention.
I quickly fixed my uniform.
"I-its nothing u-uzui." I said nervously.
"HEY GUYS SOMEONE FUCKED TOMIOKA!" Uzui yelled.
'fuck' i thought and disappeared so i wouldn't br answering their questions.

I was home. Finally. I feel funny. Like butterflies are flying in my stomach.

After some time

Sanemi came to my estate and we both got to our mission.

TO BE CONTINUED!

Hello i was bored so i wrote this chapter. And sorry if there were some grammar mistakes.

Word count: 835