17 ⋆ I BET YOUR MOTHER IS PROUD

BLONDES HAVE MORE FUN - FORTH WANDERERS

"I don't know where I went wrong
Guess I felt good for too long
Make me happy when I feel this way
I stick with things that never change"

"I don't know where I went wrongGuess I felt good for too longMake me happy when I feel this wayI stick with things that never change"

HARRY'S PAST POV
5 /June/2020

I guess Devlin feels proud about the cake she, Vicky, and I helped prepare for the festival or carnival in Oregon. It's gloomy over here and it's most likely to rain anytime soon so let's hope it doesn't ruin anything today. I'm used to the constant rain, but sometimes it's unnecessary.

"I've been thinking about what you said, I'll fake a smile but it's in my head and if I could, I would meet you again." Vicky was singing along to a song on the radio while Niall continued to drive, swaying his head side to side, trying to make Devlin chuckle while glancing out the window. "Just so I could take it all in." Niall sang along at the top of his lungs and I noticed the smile Devlin was trying to hide.

"We're finally here!" Vicky began to squeal out loud, turning her body around more to look out the door window.

"You sound like that rat you are." Liam told her all of a sudden while texting someone on his phone and my brows furrow, "Hey..." I narrow my eyes.

"Yeah, tell him, Harry." She rolls her eyes.

"Let's not be rude to each other," Niall eventually finds a parking spot, "Now, let's help her." He turns off the engine, tossing his car keys to his left hand as he hops out and adjusts his cap that remains backward.

Liam then slid open the door before Louis and Vicky finally hopped out while I had the cake on my lap since I'm the one who's "good" at balancing and knows how to keep a cake steady while being on bumpy roads.

I slide out of the vehicle with the dish in my hands, "Cake is safe!" I shout out, letting my feet hit the ground. "Nice." Liam throws his fist up in the air and Niall opens the door for Devlin on the passenger side before she gets it herself.

"Did you enjoy the ride?" He asks her and she turns her body around on the seat to face me and Niall. "Yes, I did. We should do another carpool karaoke like James Corden would." She beamed while I passed her the cake.

"Sounds like something we should do." Niall winks at me, putting on me an idea I should add to the list of activities this summer. "Yeah, keep that in mind."

"Got it?" I asked her while I was carefully handing the glass dish to her and I looked down at her hands with the cheap golden rings around a few of her fingers, "Yes." She nodded before getting out of Niall's beach van painted in aqua green.