Chapter 1: The Entrance

It was a beautiful day, Carlile couldn't go outside, and the kids were enjoying themselves outside. He was jealous of them. He had Agoraphobia. Agoraphobia is a condition where individuals become anxious in unfamiliar environments or where they perceive that they have little control. Triggers for this anxiety may include wide-open spaces, crowds (social anxiety), or traveling (even short distances). He can't go to school because of it. He only has friends through the internet and his family always has to come over instead of him going over there.

Usually, Carlile sits by his window and watches the other kids play. He thinks the outside is beautiful and he really wants to go out there. It's just, when he goes out there, he starts to have a mental breakdown. His 24/7 schedule is to wake up, eat, play video games, secretly cause trouble in the house, look outside his window at the other kids who are playing, eat, play video games, be jealous, again, eat, then sleep. It repeats every day. But one day, that changed.

Carlile woke up in a bright mood. He, like he does every day, woke up, then he ate pancakes and eggs for breakfast. After breakfast, he went to his pc and turned on *CoD. Then he spaced out into the sadness of outside. After a while, he decided he wanted to eat lunch, so he ate a peanut butter sandwich with some potato chips. After lunch, he went on his Pc again and decided to just chat with his friend, DaGamerKid2345. That was an interesting chat. Then Carlile decided to stop chatting and watch the kids, again. Soon, his mom announced it was dinner time. He ate, then he went to sleep.

He woke up the next day in the sky. He started to freak out. He was going to die! He had a fear of heights, and his Agoraphobia is taking him over. Meanwhile, his parents were freaking out, trying to wake him up. They couldn't. They called 911 and he was brought to the hospital. He was still freaking out in his head, or in a different universe, he didn't know. Everything was terrifying. He knew this was not home, he knew he had to get out of this dream/universe.

*CoD - Call Of Duty

----------------------------------

Note from Author: The book chapter release dates and time will be sent through my conversations. (Justilan: My Account, Click on Conversations)