Chapter 2: Manny

First, Carlile met Manny. He was an amazing goo guy. He was kind and helped out a lot. He explained everything to Carlile. He was stuck in a dream, and he had to get out. Well, he went into a coma.

"He... he's in a deep sleep, a coma," the doctor said to Carlile's parents. Carlile's mom burst into tears. "How could this have happened?" Carlile's dad asked. "His Agoraphobia must have something to do with it," the doctor stated. From now on, Carlile will be stuck in this dream that is full of memories. He will have to remember everything and fight the stages of coma recovery to get out.

Manny explained how he could get out of this dream, but it will be hard. Carlile will have to fight this monster called Antibiotics, then Glucose, and finally, he will have to make it to a portal. A big portal, that will be guarded. He can't go through it unless he takes his memories. So, he started his journey. He started his coma recovery.

His parents are at the hospital, staring at him. They are hoping he will wake up; they are hoping he will survive this disaster. He was a strong kid, after all. He has dealt with a lot of stuff in his life. He has dealt with Agoraphobia, which always ruined his life. He also had to deal with losing his brother to cancer. He will never forget that day.

It was 7:00 in the morning and Carlile heard sirens outside of his house, ambulance sirens. He woke up, put his jacket on, and went outside. He was seeing his brother getting put into an ambulance. Carlile's mom went to him and gave him a hug and said everything was going to be alright, she lied, though. At 8:00 AM, Carlile's brother died.

---------------------------------

Follow here! ( Justilan )