Chapter 1

(Charis in mm)

Charis POV:

So today was another boring day of getting ready to go to school. My alarm woke me up i got up went into my bathroom, took a nice hot shower with my apple body lotion. Tea tree shampoo and conditioner, washed my hair then got out of the shower. I creamed my skin, put on ma uniform and put ma hair in a high bun. After dat i went downstairs had some breakfast and went back upstairs to brush ma teeth then grab ma bag and finally walked back downstairs.

C: Mornin' mum

M: morning have you had breakfast.

C: yeah

M: ok get your brother up for me please he is so lazy.

C: ok

My mum told me to wake up Chase so i grabbed a jug from the sink filled it up with cold water, sneaked into Chase's room but covered my nose caus it smelt like aftershave and feet, walked over to his bed and dunked the water on his head. BIG MISTAKE!!!

Chase: CHARIS WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH U!!!😡😡
C: relax man mum just said you need to get up for school.
Ch: okay you couldnt just tap me and say get up.
C: no because you wouldnt hear me caus of the long night you had with Kaja.

(Kaja is ma brothers skettle of a girlfriend, she try get rude to me and be a bitch then she want to beg fren with me? Nahhhh i dont do dem tings de she just needs to knw who shes chattin to she thinks say i wont tell ma brother nothin, she mus be maddd. But anyyyways lets stop chattin bout her.)

Ch: How do you knw

C: dont worry bout dat (she said slyly walkin out his room back to her mum)

M: is your brother up

C: Oh he is more than awake

M: what did you do?

C: nothin BYE CHASE!!!

Ch: bye c u later yea

C: yea bye mum (I said while kissing her cheek)

M: CHASE GET A MOVE ON MAN TAKIN YOUR TIME U SEE YOUR SISTER LEAVIN WHAT ABOUT YOU!!!

Ch: alright im comin, your daughter is not as nice as you thing

M: Charis Cecilia Jones I knew you did something

C: no I never bye (she said quickly while runnin out the door and shuttin it fast)

So I as I left the house after runnin a track race from my mum and Chase baitin me out. After that i made my way to my best frens Rayland's house then met up with Paloma, Taylor, Jayla and Asia then made my way to school.

Asia: all these teachers forever up in my business like say I want them in my grill about everything man cha.

C: why do you always have something to cuss about man like relax.

Taylor, Paloma,Rayland and Jayla: TRUSSSS!!!

C: Anyways lets jus go form please but I don't wanna be early so lets make couple stops.

T,P,A,R&J: kl

As I was walking to form after dropping off the rest I see my big head brother walking towards me with his friends. (His friends know that I am his sister)

Luke: wagwarn my yute (tryin to spud me but I rejected it)

C: I never came to talk to Luke or you Jacob, Justin, Corey and Nathan. I came to speak to my brother.

Ch: wat do you want now, Im supposed to be airin you after this morning, mum cussed me after you left because of you.

C: me I never done nothing.

Ch: yes you did

Jacob: wat did you do Charis

C: nothin much I just wet him wid water he tried to catch me and slipped while trying.

N: LOL I KNOW YOUR MA BRO YEA BUT I GIVE YOUR SISTER RATINGS

Ch: whatever wat do you want like I said

C: I don't want nothin mum said to give you £30 for the week so don't waste it you know mum, if she something she wants to have it til the end of the time.

Ch: I know she has been my mum for 17 years.

C: yea and she has been mine 15 (she said in a sarci tone)

Ch: whatever you can go now

C: I will but first you know what.

Ch: yea I know handshake

Luke: what hand....

Corey: just shut up and watch

( We are siblings, just undercover we have the best bond just yet to be found out, brother, sister and together forever. The promise will stand through the whole of school, together, forever. ONE)

Luke: bruv that was deeeep!

Ch: you lots tell someone I kill you and bury you without anyone knowing.

E/B: its calm we wont tell no one.

C: R u still mad at me (saying wid puppy dog eyes)

Ch: nah just don't do it again, bye

C: bye (she said while walking away)

Ch: member ....

(gco)

C: I know no boys, no toys bye

Ch: bye

E/B: bye my yute

C: bye if you tell anyone I will make sure my brothers hurts you in ways you cant imagine. (she said in a happy tone)

E/B: she worse than you man, Jacob: like a little cute BITCH!!!

Ch: don't call my sister a BITCH!!

Ja: sos man
not in a rude way.....

🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️