Entry ?? - a strange shipment

Dear diary,           17:36.

Today has been odd. Nothing much happened, I had work as usual, but one thing made today so odd.

I got home to a package at my door. It was a beaten box with a note attached. I read it out loud to myself.
"To Mallie Thatcher,
I hope this letter finds you well, I'd hate to think of a hottie like you unwell. We've been keeping an eye on your pretty little self, and we think that you've got something special. We know you have issues. We know you have your grudges. Wanna relieve that? Come down to ###### tomorrow. Can't wait to see you!
Love, HHQ"

what.

I was being flirted with the whole letter. I have never met this person. Am I being spied on? Then, my mind drifted to the package. So did my hands. I slowly tore away at the cello tape that closed the box. I pushed back the two cardboard sides and began to remove the packaging peanuts. I found and pulled out a mask. It was a white mask with a pink heart in the centre. I turned it around, and placed it over my face.

It was a perfect fit. I took it off to realise "MALLIE THATCHER: HHQ" was engraved on the inside of it. The second I took the mask off, it almost drew me right back to it. I felt in a trance from this mask. What am I on about?

But I knew for a fact I wanted to go to this mystery meeting with these mystery people. I went to throw out the box, but noticed it was still heavy. Did I miss something? I dig into the box again to feel a rough plastic surface.

I pull it out.

It's a dagger.

It's a red and black dagger with my initials carved on the cover of the blade. I slid the cover off. The blade was shiny, almost untouched. I held it up to the light and it glistened. Why would I have this? It looked cool, so I didn't mind the odd offering. I smiled.

I felt accepted.
They did all this for me?