New start

Wow Woodsboro an average Californian town if you look past all of murders that have happened here but that's beside the point. I get to star over get a new life hav- my thoughts cut off by friend

"Earth to Y/N we're here!" my friend said parking in my now driveway "Oh so we are, and thanks for driving me Cory." I said giving him a warm smile "Oh it's no problem seeing that you don't have a license yet because of the time yo-" I cut my friend off to save my dignity. From who? I don't know "ok ok I get it but how was I supposed to see the old woman?!" "Sir. Hmmm let me see with your eyes!!!" He said raising his voice to get his point across " ugh fine just help me get unpacked" I say with a dismissive wave "fine girly pop"

-------------------🏳️‍🌈-------------------

Guess what(this is when you say what)

Time skip

-------------------🏳️‍🌈-------------------

"Well that was the last box." I say waving at my friend to leave "well I know when I'm unwanted. Oh and enjoy your new house!" He said giving me a nice smile "Oh you bet I will!" I sit on the couch "Ok and don't kill yourself or someone else." "No promises" I hear the door slam shut and I turn on the tv. Shortly after I hear the house phone ring "well I see someone's old fashioned. What is this 1996?" I chuckle to myself as I pick up the phone "Hello" I say.

"Hello, Y/f/n (your full name)"

"Nope" I say hanging up as I go around my house locking everything that has a lock. Then I get another call and I answer "Ok mister I know I'm really hot but I'm not in the mood for phone sex right now ok!" I hear the man on the other side of the line hold in a laugh.

"Oh no I'm not calling for that, I just want to know your favor-" I hang up again knowing what's coming next "MY FIRST FUCKIN DAY IN MY NEW HOUSE AND YOU COME OVER HERE JUST TO GET YOUR SHIT FUCKING ROCKED BITCH!!!!!!" The phone rings again "LISTEN BITCH YOU COME IN THIS HOUSE IM STABBING YOU RIGHT IN YOUR ASS YOU FORESKIN SLUG!" All I hear on the other end is pure laughter "You're a feisty one aren't you, Darling?" He said between laughter "who The FUCK ARE YOU CALLING DARLING!?!?!!" Honestly it was kinda hot but now's not the time to be horny

I fell a hand grab my waste "Why you of course, Darling." He said lowly. I jump at the sudden touch, well that doesn't help with the hole not being horny thing .I feel the cold metal of his knife pressing against my throat and start to panic "whoa buddy you at least gonna take me out first" I say starting to blush as his face gets closer to mine. "You know what? I like you, I might not kill you yet." Boi what the fuck this is like one of those cringey wattpad fan-fics because ain't no way he just decided he didn't want to kill me because he "likes" me.

"Like you're one hundred percent sure, like I'm free to go?" "Of course, Darling." I closed my eyes trying to figure out what just happened, I turn around to look at him and he was gone as if he disappeared.

As if he were a ghost.