Chapter Three: Frist Day at UA High School

Izuku looked at herself in the mirror and saw her wearing her UA uniform, ready to start her first day at UA High School. She was nervous, of course, to start UA High School today. She thought about what her classmates would be like. She thought they wouldn't be bad, like her old classmates at her old school.

While thinking about this and looking at herself in the mirror, Izumi entered her room and saw her looking in the mirror. She walked up right beside her and started a conversation.

Izumi: Who are these cute-looking girls looking into the mirror wearing their UA uniforms? Oh, wait, it's us!

Izuku: Oh, be quiet; I'm not that cute; you're more cute than me.

Izumi: How?

Izuku: Well, your eyes, face, and hair look so much more beautiful than mine.

Izumi: I don't know; you're cuter than me; look at your eyes, face, hair, and your beautiful smile

Izuku: Oh, be quiet.

Izumi laughed with her at the end, telling Izuku that they needed to leave to not be late for their first day of UA High School.

Izuku: I know

Izumi: I'll be waiting for you at the door when you are done getting ready.

Izuku: Ok

When Izumi left her room, Izuku finished getting ready to start her first day at UA High School. She exited her room and saw Izumi waiting for her, as she said. when they were about to leave to go to UA. Inko stopped them to check if they had everything they needed for their first day at UA High School.

Inko: Izumi, do you have everything you need, and you too Izuku?

Izumi: Yes, Mom.

Izuku: Yup

Inko was about to continue, but she was stopped by Izumi. She knew that her mother was worried about Izuku.

Izumi: Mom, You're worrying too much about Izuku. I'm in the same class as her, and I'll let anybody hurt and talk bad about her at UA High School.

Inko knew that Izumi would do anything to protect Izuku. Her worries start to go away when she tells her two beautiful girls that they look great in their UA uniforms.

Izumi: We know

Izuku: We will see you later. Mom

Inko waved her hand at her daughter as she left to start their first day at UA High School. Their dream school that they promise to get into together as siblings

UA High School

Izuku and Izumi were running, trying to find their classroom so they would not be late on their first day at UA High School.

Izuku: Where is class 1-a?

Izumi: This place is huge.

After running for some time trying to find class 1-a, they eventually found class 1a and saw that the door was giant.

Izumi: What a giant door!

Izuku: I guess it has to be accessible to everyone.

Izumi was about to open the door, but Izuku stopped her.

Izumi: What is it?

Izuku: Did you ever think Bakugo might be in the same class as us?

Izumi never thought about it; she never thought Bakugo could be in the same boat as them.

Izumi: I doubt it; who would let him join UA High School?

Izuku: Yeah, you might be right.

Izumi opened the door, surprised to see Bakugo having a conversation with the boy with the glasses.