To prepare a little gift~

Hiroshi Fuji's POV (AKA Genius investigator)

'Fuck! They're all dead,' I mentally curse to myself as I watch Jay prance around mumbling, "She has a plan. She definitely has a plan. Please let her have a plan."

Ignoring him, I draw my attention back to my files on Bonten. Everything was extremely clean as if Bonten didn't even exist. Like it was a ghost organization. No footage. No recordings. Nothing. This leads me to the conclusion of an expert hacker, one that is skillful enough to cover all of Bonten's deals and transactions. Able to easily hide from the police and hack into the strongest firewalls. If they can cover such a huge proximity unnoticed, then they have to be among the top hackers in Japan.

"Fuck!" A voice groan causing me to look up toward the entrance. My eyes meet a beautiful woman who appears to be in her twenties with long silky purple hair and violet-grey eyes. She was wearing a white skintight top with an oversized grey hoodie that clearly didn't belong to her. A boyfriend or brother's maybe? But the baggy hoodie didn't hide her nice figure, simply put she looked like a model.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

What Rin's (or your) outfit looks like ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's fucking 5 am. AM for fucking sake. If you don't sleep, I do." She shouted at Jay in annoyance.

"It was an emergency!!" Jay muttered back trying to calm the woman's anger.

"RIGHT! This is our genius investigator, Hiroshi Fuji." The grey-haired man exclaimed, trying to push the problem on to me. 'Great,' I groan mentally.

"Nice to meet you," I say extending out a hand to which she complies by shaking my hand back. "Loki, a pleasure." She hums, completely controlling her emotions to display a cheerful smiling demeanor.

Loki? As in the hacker? Among the world rankings, she ranks fifth but there have been rumors that her true ranking is first. She is the most mysterious hacker within the top 10, nothing is known about the woman. Most people assumed Loki was a man, but to think that instead she is a beautiful woman in her 20's is a surprise to say the least.

Rin's (or your) POV

The man seemed a little stiff with our interaction but did his best to remain cool. 'Oh boy is he gonna be fun to tease~', I thought to myself, taking a seat

Time skip ~~ 5 hours later

"5 hours and not so much as a clue on Bonten's true identity! AND MY BACK HURTS TOO!!" Jay pouts, stretching out his arm.

"Bonten was definitely behind the murders of sector 1," the genius investigator says, flipping through the files for the nth time.

I just hum softly, taking a sip of my coffee while snuggling myself into Ran's hoodie. Of course they would find nothing, who do you think erased everything? No one can ever find out that my brothers are Bonten executives. Not ever. Their identities will remain forever a secret as long as I'm still here.