Warnings| Disclaimers

Hello beautiful people and welcome to "Abbey Road" this is a story with romance, violence, and very much more. So, please be warned if any of the mentioned subjects are sensitive to you in any way.

This story is written for a mature audience so if you're under 18 please proceed with caution and stop reading if it gets too much.

I will not be putting disclosures before the chapters as I believe that spoils it. (Take this as your one and only disclosure)

Also English is not my first language so please be kind in the comments if there's any mistakes <3

~

Warnings
• Violence and weapons
• Mature language
• Explicit sexual content
• Mentions of Domestic abuse and sexual abuse
• Degradation and Praise
• Daddy issues / kink
• Slight breeding kink
• Exhibitionism
• Age gap
• Mentions of drugs, alcohol and substance abuse
• Miscarriage
•Pregnancy

(I will be adding warnings as I continue writing)

~

Based on season 5/6 Hotch. (other character's storylines might not be the same as in cm)

There will be some descriptions of how the OC looks like but you're free to imagine her anyway.

~
In this fanfic Foyet does not exist. That means Haley and Hotch have had a divorce but Haley won't die in this story.

~

This story will contain spoilers from criminal minds as I will take inspiration from some episodes so if you don't want spoilers pls watch the series then comeback here <3 Also with that said, not everything in this story will be completely true to the storyline from criminal minds and some cases may not be presented in chronological order. Some cases will also be made up by me.

~

With that said.
Happy reading! Love J<3