Art room

You all sit there, confused before you finally break the silence "Well I'm just gonna..." You start slowly walking away, just trying to get out of an awkward situation.

As you walk you look at the labels on each of the doors, a computer lab, a library, the more you read the signs, the more it felt like a school, of course besides the murderers around you. As you walked, a door caught your eye. It was an art room. You were no artist, at least when it came to drawing full body's put together, but when it came to painting stuff like organs, limbs, and although you were a bit embarrassed by it, you were amazing at drawing reproductive anatomy.

As you walked in you noticed only that tall man with the hockey mask was there, no matter how hard you tried, you couldn't really remember his name, or most of the names for that matter. 'That meeting must have shocked me too much,' you thought with a quiet giggle.

You walked to the man and waved, unsure if he even saw you, but you get no response. "Uhm, hello?" You say quiet enough to not startle him but so he can hear you. He popped his head up and waved politely, which was sweet for a murderous killer.

"So uhm, what 'cha doing?" You ask, regretting your choice of words a second after saying it. He puts up his hands and signs the word "art." You see him signing and signing out the words, "You hearing?" In which response, you nod.

You guys have a full conversation, him using ASL and you just talking, you guys talked about favorite animals, how the weather was, and he even told you how he became him, apparently, he already died and was drowned by the kids at his camp, you frowned softly at his story, you couldn't believe how disgusting people could be. "I'm really sorry you went through that. You really sounded like a sweet kid," you smiled, and in response, he drew a smiley face on a paper and gave it to you. "Oh, thank you!" You say, and he signs, "You welcome. " It seemed like you guys would be good friends.