The meeting

I wake up at 8 in the morning due to ur mother.
mom says "Viktoria wake up honey"
And starts stroking my hair.
I say in a sleepy voice "Mamo why are you waking me up so early"
"Because you have to go to the Croatia vs Serbia match" mom replies.
You instantly shoot up and start getting ready.
*At the game*
I've just arrived at the Croatia vs Serbia game and I'm hoping Ivano notice you (Ivano is my favorite footballer and I have a crush on him)
I see the Croatians start warming up on the field but not Modric. So I decided to stop looking and check in with my mom. Then someone more like somebody caught my eye, and it was the one and only Ivano Modric.
I yell at the top of my lungs "VOLIM TE MODRIC"
He didn't notice so I try again but I say his first name this time.
"VOLIM TE IVANO" you yell
This time, Ivano looks at me. But he looks at me in a way I've never seen him look at anybody else. I start getting red. A little later Ivano scores and he made sure to do his celebration in front of me I blush again, then at the end of the celebration he winks at me and makes a heart with his hands.
*After the game*
Croatia ended up winning 2–1.
I decided to stick around after to try and talk to Ivano it's not like I had somewhere to be. A little later Ivano walks up to me and says
"Hi I'm Ivano Modric,I mean you might already know that but what's your name?"
I replied " I'm Viktoria"
"I have to go, but I was wondering if I could get you're number you're really gorgeous and beautiful " said Ivano
"Ok my number is 636-802-9103" I say
"thanks I'll be calling" Ivano said as he hugged me. I say bye and start walking away, I think LIKE NO WAY IVANO NOTICED ME CALLED ME GORGEOUS AND BEAUTIFUL AND HAS MY NUMBER.