Tears

Patrick's POV:

Holy shit I didn't think that would happen. But it did. Wait. Is he actually messing with me or...

I thought kissing him would feel disgusting, but it wasn't that bad.

Darron looks at me shocked, and so does Micheal.

"I. I better go after him."

"Ok, are you gonna -"

"WHAT THE HELL"

Micheal scared the shit outta me and Darron by screaming so famn loud.

"DUDE stfu you have such a delayed reaction."

Darron and Micheal start arguing and mimicking each other, so I take the chance to go after xiaver.

I'm going after him to confront him about messing with me. But now. I wasn't sure if he was.

I headed out the door and started running home after a bit. I saw him ahead of me on the side walk walking home.

I ran up to him.

"Can we talk?"

As soon as I ask him this, he stops walking.

"What."

"About what happened. And about us flirting. Are you just messing with me?"

He then started to laugh.

"Of course I was faggot I just wanted to complete a dare and get money. No one wants you dipshit"

And with that he walked off. It felt like my heart was ripped into a million pieces. Then I felt tears streaming down my face. I was crying? Why? I dont care about him or what happened......Do i?