Chapter 1

It was a stormy fall night, not a star Insite only black cold clouds in the sky. Never before had there been such a thundering Autumn. Of course, that wouldn't stop me, Yn Dawn after all.

It was only the beginning of January which meant it was my first year at Hogwarts school for wizards and witches. I got.

my letter and stuff a month ago. I had a silver and emerald, green wand with a snake head, and an owl with a black star on its black feathers.

I was very commonly faced with trouble. My recent problem has been with the Riddle brothers Tom and Mattheo Riddle and their father Voldemort, never a dull moment with those two always being chased. I would call myself an orphan except for the fact that I had a family I just left. They didn't care or notice I had 24 siblings so I wouldn't either.

I froze when I heard the chuckle of Bellatrix Lestrange, my distant very distant cousin, Dawns barely were assorted with the Lestrange's. I turned and smirked at the first rule: never let your guard down, let them know you're scared.

Nice to see you, Yn.

Wish I could say the same I chuckled.

Aww you didn't miss aunty Bela.

Nope and I never will, I said as I slid my ring on and reappeared in the nearby alley way. I loved that spell. I could do a bit of magic without a wand that Mattheo taught me before you know... Voldemort. Me and him used to be best of friends but those no time for past only present. 

I wake up in a train station knowing it's the Hogwarts express I got up used a spell to make my few articles of clothing appear in a small trunk and went throw the wall to 9 3/4. From there on I saw something that made chills down my back Mattheo I froze and then walked into the farthest door of the train away from him. I entered the train and let out the biggest sign of relief. 

I went into the closest cabin and sat down I then saw a girl with long bushy hair and beautiful brown eyes. 

Excuse my manners but who are you? 

I simply stared before answer with Yn, Yn Dawn 

the Yn, Yn Dawn as in the runaway from the dawns? she questioned. 

I nodded calmy and that was it for talking on the train. I went to the restroom to change into the black robes I was sent exited for my house my family was all Slytherins, so I was hoping for it to. when we arrived, I saw that girl again and walked to her she was the only face I knew I asked her name and she simply said Hermoine I smiled.

may I sit with you Hermoine on the carriages I asked she nodded. Once we got into the castle, I saw a group of first years I was with Hermoine in the line when I saw Mattheo again, I slightly ducked behind Hermoine. Then it was Hermoine's turn she walked up and sat down she was a Gryffindor the sorting hat yelled then Mattheo Riddle and he walked up and sat down barley before it said Slytherin from there I changed my mind about Slytherin. Once they finally called my name, I felt Mattheo's eyes on me, but I walked up anyway, and I didn't even sit down before I was a Slytherin I felt the sadness in Hermoine's face but walked over anyway and sat next to a boy who introduced himself as Draco, Draco Malfoy. I introduced myself as Yn, Yn Dawn and I saw Mattheo flinch at the mention of my name. 

After Supper we headed to our Dorms, and I saw I was roommates with a girl named Pansy Parkerson.  I walked into to this big room with gray walls and dark green decor once I had unpacked, I walked over to pansy and said hello we became okay friends, but she was obsessed with Mattheo and Draco. Turns out Draco and Mattheo are best friends that hurts we were once best friends I felt replaced. But I didn't let that get to me I simply went to put my pjs on which was shorts and a tang top not much effort but enough I got into bed and went to sleep. 

Do you guys like long chapters or short?