1. realization TW: INTERNALIZED HOMOPHOBIA

AGED UP!!
kyle - 15
stan - 15
cartman - 15
kenny - 15
butters - 14
♡︎ style
♡︎ bunny
♡︎ cartman is alone because he deserves it 🥰
__________________________________
kyles pov:
he just woke up. his frizzy hair everywhere and his back aching from sleeping on stans hardwood floor. they all had a sleepover at stan's last night. the first one since 6th grade. it was epic! they played guitar hero, ate a shit ton of unhealthy stuff, drank soda, monsters, and red bulls all night! kyle fell asleep first though. he went to the bathroom mirror to see what eric had done to his face. "jew" and a cock was drawn across his forehead in permanent marker. all he could do is sigh and get a hot water and dish soap soaked rag and scrub his forehead. he heard stan awkwardly walk in. "oh shit sorry dude didn't mean to walk in on you.." stan looked at kyles forehead and slightly laughed. "it's not fucking funny you asshole!" kyle yelled out. "i'm sorry i'm sorry let me help dude" stan said as he got the alcohol wipes from the bathroom cupboard. he handed them to kyle and said "these should get the marker right off, now get out ginger. i have to piss" kyle steps out of the bathroom and back into stans room. he sat on stan's bed and tried to go back to sleep.
__________________________________
stan's pov:
he woke up to his room trashed. he had to hop by kenny, cartman, butters, and just heaps of junk food trash just to get to the bathroom. he walked into the bathroom, not expecting kyle to be in there. "oh shit sorry dude didn't mean to walk in on you.." he said. he looked at kyles forehead and let out a laugh. "it's not fucking funny you asshole!" kyle said. stan got the alcohol wipes out of the cupboard "here this should get the marker straight off man" he stood there admiring kyles red frizzy locs for a few seconds. "alright now get out ginger, i have to piss." kyle stepped out of the bathroom. stan used the bathroom and washed his hands. he stood there for a second and looked at his reflection. "i'm not a fag. i like girls. not kyle. he's just a friend. i like wendy." stan muttered to himself. he had always avoided the fact that he was gay. he knew nobody would accept him, not even his parents or friends. cartman would probably mock him about it and constantly call him a "stupid fag" or say some dumb shit like "don't have a crush on me!" it happened to kenny when he came out as bisexual. stan sighed and walked out of the room towards kyle. the rest of the guys were starting to wake up. butters and kenny slept in one sleeping bag while cartman and kyle both had their own. stan looked down at kenny and butters. he wished he could have that relationship with a boy, especially this one specific boy. kyle broflovski. he always admired him. the way his green eyes shimmered in the sunlight, the way his curly red hair bounces everytime he walks, his fashion taste, his sense of humor and taste in music. everything was just perfect about him. he looked down at kyle sleeping in his bed. for a split second he felt euphoria rush through his body. kyle looked amazing, even while sleeping. cartman, kenny, and butters woke up. cartman stood up and yawned. "hey stan why're you looking at kyle so hard, what're you? a fag for him" he laughs. stan ignores him and tells them all to get out of the room except for kyle who was sound asleep on stan's bed. stan changes into ICP shirt, MCR hoodie, and green cargo pants.

______~*5 minute time skip*~_______

still stan's pov:
everyone else comes into the room changed. kyle finally woke up after a few hours of sleeping in.
stan let out a deep sigh "we have to clean this room guys. i don't want fucking rats and bugs all over the place." cartmans eyes darted to stan "what do you mean we? i wasn't even eating or drinking anything!" cartman exclaimed. "oh really fatass? then who ate the whole tub of cheezy-ballz? kyle is lactose intolerant, butters parents don't let him eat that, kenny only drank redbulls , and i hate cheezy-ballz! just clean you fat fuck." stan yelled yelled at cartman. "wow who pissed in your raisin brand this morning, stanley?" cartman laughed. "just. fucking. clean." kyle said as he stood up from the bed and started helping stan. see that's what stan loved about kyle too. how he helped anyone who needed it. stan froze and admired kyle once again. his red hair looked gourgeous in the sunlight that was beaming through his window. his green eyes once again shimmered like he was thinking about earlier. stan also admired kyles body, not in a weird sexual way just...it was perfect. he was skinny but not too skinny, muscular but to too muscular. he was also tall. about 5'11. it seemed to be a gene passed down from his fathers side of the family. god he wished to be like kyle or...to be with him.
__________________________________
kyles pov:
he woke up to stan yelling at cartman. just a normal thursday afternoon. stan was ranting about cleaning and cartman was being an asshole  as always. kyle eventually just told cartman to shut the fuck up and clean. kyle started by picking up everybodies sleeping bags and folding them nicely. after he did that kyle noticed stan staring at him. "dude what's wrong? are you okay?" stan snapped out of it. "yeah sorry just zoned out.." stan whispered. "it's fine dude, just help me clean" kyle was good at hiding his feelings for stan. he never looked to long, never maintained eye contact, nor did he ever give stan special treatment. kyle also had a lot of internalized homophobia, especially since his parents always taught him that being gay is wrong and disgusting. after all "it was adam and lilith, not adam and levi." he always knew deep down he was atleast a little bit gay but he never wanted to accept it. he wanted to badly to be able to freely like boys without his parents or friends shaming him. he knew exactly what would happen if he came out. the word fag would be strewn around left and right. rumors would start to build. he would be the most hated in south park. all because he liked a guy. he never understood why being gay was so horrible he just went with whatever his parents believed. i guess that's just the way things are.

____~*END OF CHAP. 1 | 1124 WORDS*~____