INTRODUCTION

"Original Character Compendium"

by python-cacophony

──────────── ∘◦ ⛤☽⛤ ◦∘ ────────────

Hello and welcome everyone!

This publication will be filled out with my beloved Original Characters ("OC") that I have created over the years. You can expect to see updates, though their regularity is uncertain as I am a full-time law student.[1] I expect that you have read the rules set out in the disclaimers and will adhere to them as a matter of respect. With that being said, I am open to questions on clarification.

Please feel free to vote, comment and request rp.

I am most active in direct messages ("DM"), otherwise known as private messages ("PM") so reach out there for role-play.

As already mentioned, my availability varies depending on my schedule for university.

____________________________________________________________________________
[1] As a Law Student (that is, with no qualifications nor practicing certificate) I am unable to offer legal advice on any matter and or rather specific circumstances. However, I am able to answer questions on areas of interest and explain the law, but again, I cannot offer legal advice to advise your own personal situation(s) and will not answer questions that are similar and specific in that regard. If you have any general queries on the law, please reach out but keep in mind I am in Australia.