A rematch between Y/n and Chrono, a Formation of a team

At Card capital 2, Kamui decided to the team plan into motion. But as Y/n predicted, his teammates don't get along at all. Their styles clashed too much, causing them to argue about everything. Having enough, Y/n decided to stop it before disaster happens.

Whack, whack, whack!

Y/n had pulled out his paper fan and whacked them.

"Alright you three, knock it off."

"What was that for?!" Chrono snapped.

"Look, teamwork is necessary for the regionals, if you can't get along, the chances of winning is next to zero."

The three looked like they wanted to argue, but Y/n merely raised up his paper fan, causing them to keep quiet as they won't want to get smacked again.

"Look,  you three need to put your difference aside if this team wants to succeed. Look at Trinity dragon, they work together well which gives them a higher chance to succeed, but you guys? Fat chance of the team even entering if you can't even agree of the simplest things."

Seeing them looked conflicted, Y/n sighed. "Alright then, if Chrono can beat me in a cardfight, i'll back off, but if i win, you three need to at least try to get along."

They agreed, and both Y/n and Chrono placed their starting vanguard facedown and drew their cards, Chrono was excited to fight Y/n again, but was on guard as he knew how skilled Y/n was and letting his guard down will only cost him.

Stand up "The" vanguard!

Chorno:  Gunnergear Dracokid <5000>

Y/n:  Crimson Lion Cub, Kyrph <5000>

Y/n: My turn, draw. Ride Player of the Holy Axe, Nimue < 7000> . Kyrph moves *Moves it to the back of the vanguard circle.* And that's it.

Damage 0/0

Hand 5/ 5

Chorno: I ride Masergear Dragon.< 8000>. 

Chorno: Gunnergear moves back. *Moving it behind the vanguard*

Chorno: I call another Masergear <8000> *He calls it to the top right circle* Attack

Y/n: No guard, damage check ( Knife Throwing Knight, Maleagant)

Chorno: With a boost from Gunnergear, Masergear attacks. <13000*

Y/n: No guard

Chrono: Drive check ( Heart Thump Worker), critical trigger. All effects to Mesergear! <13000>

Y/n: Damage check (Player Of The Holy Bow Viviane), (Player Of The Holy Bow Viviane, ) 

Chrono : Turn end

Damage 0/3

Hand 5/ 5

Y/n: My turn, draw. Ride  Knight Of Superior Skills Beaumains <10000>

Y/n: Call Burning Scale Knight, Eliwood <9000> and Knight of Elegant Skills Gareth <9000> *Calls them to the left column*

Y/n: Then Kyrph's skill, since i have Beaumains as the vanguard, both it and Gareth move to the soul, and then... * Y/n searches his deck*

Y/n: O warrior clad in burning armor, give hope to the people in despair with your explosive flames! Superior ride, Incandescent Lion, Blond Ezel! <10000>

Chrono: A grade 3 vanguard on the second turn , just like when he fought against Shion..

Y/n: Eliwood's skill, since a grade 3 Ezel was placed on the vanguard circle, counterblast *He pays one* and look at the top card, if it's a gold paladin, superior call.  Liberator, Bright Bicorn superior call. <7000> *Calls it behind  Eliwood*