3.

When Nami, robin, chopper, and ussop got to the City, they buy some food and some other Metirial for the crew. "Hey chopper where are you going? " Robin ask chopper " well i smelled a sweat sense coming out of that shop I thought that maybe I chould see what they have" "Alright then hey! Nami where going to that shop over there so if you need anything you know where to find us" Robin said "ok then be careful" nami said while looking at different shop to see what they have.

Robin and chopper went to the shop called Aoi Umi (it's Blue sea in Japanese) there are many cakes and Sweet's and some normal food to. It smells delicious " woooahh this places has so many sweet treats!!! " chopper said while looking at all the food. "Why Hello there Wellcome to Aoi Umi the best shop that sells many delicious and sweet food in the city what can I help you and can I say your are very much a beautiful lady if I do say so myself" said a guy that  had blonde hair that covers his left eye while smiling at robin. "Hello to you to my name is Robin and this is chopper don't mind us we're just looking around" said robin while blushing a little from the complement "oohhhhh Robin can i get this one" said chopper while pointing at a cupcake that looks to be strawberry flavor "ok chopper excuse me but how much for that cupcake" said Robin while pointing at the cupcake " I can tell that your new here so it's on the house" said the guy " oh well thank you and can I ask what's your name sir" ask robin"oh my name is sanji ma'am" said robin " WAIT SANJI DI SANJI THE SANJI THAT MATED WITH ZORO THAT'S YOU!!!???? " Chopper ask while screaming " ...... Who's asking " said sanji while glaring at chopper.

Chopper sweat drop and ran to Robin so he can hide well not really his standing beside Robin while his hands are holding robins legs. " I'm sorry for chopper his just surprised thats all and if your asking about who we are well were Straw Hat pirate. I so sorry for the trouble but can I ask are you really zoros mate? " Robin said calmly " wait your the straw hat pirate is Zoro with you I wanna see him!!" Sanji said a bit shocked " well I take it you know Zoro and that his your mate right" said Robin " yeah his my mate and well can I ask you something can i please see Zoro it's been almost 3 years since I last saw him " said sanji while crying a bit "well of course you can even bring your kid her name is zora right Zoro told us about you and zora and about how you got separated when the marine made a bet to Zoro" said Robin " yeah I ran away with Sora because the marines was going to kill me and that they will kill us either way" said sanji while looking at the grown "mama what's going on I heard screaming and I thought you were in trouble" said a little girl standing right next to the door that's behind the counter " it's nothing Sora but guess what your going to meet your dad" said sanji while smiling at her " what really where is he? " said Sora getting excited "he's still in the ship if you follow us we can help you get there" said Robin "ok thanks!! And here's the cupcake sorry for scarring you chopper" said sanji while bringing the cupcake to chopper " thank you and it's ok oh but aren't you worried about your shop" said chopper " don't worry about this shop I was about to close it anyway because we're going to the next island " said sanji "oh are you going some were" ask Robin "no we been saling to different island to see if Zoro was there I went back to shell island but the people said he already left with a guy that wears a straw hat" said sanji " well lucky you that we are the straw hat pirate's and that guy is our captain luffy" said chopper "ohhh coool can we go now mama can we can we!! I wanna see papa" said Sora excited " yes we can go now but I'm going to change first if you don't mind" ask sanji " we don't mind at all" said robin. Sanji came out of the back room and his change clothes.

They leave the shop and Robin and chopper are leading sanji and Sora to the ship. But with nami and ussop they are a trouble. " hey this is mine you old woma!! " said ussop while pulling at the goggles " there's know way a guy like you have these kind of goggle " the old woman said " no it is mine I won then from a sniping contest so give them back!! " said ussop " yeah give his goggles back he won them, OK!!" yelled nami "what seems to be the problem" said marine than was walking by " these people are trying to steal my goggle" said the old woman "what no way these are mine!!" Said ussop "Wait haven't I seen you two before" said teh marine "no you haven't seen us nope no" said nami while whispering to ussop that we should leave "ahh now I remember your nami and ussop from the straw hat pirates!!" Yelled the marine guy "RUN!!!!!!! " yelled ussop while taking his goggle back and ran like there's no tomorrow " HEY COME BACK HERE!! " yelled the Marine he called out more marine guys to capture the straw hat pirates " oh no we gotta run!! " said ussop while looking back and seeing all the marine soldiers "what do you think I'm doing hey isn't that robin and chopper?" Said nami "yeah I think it is them but wait who's that guy there with" ask ussop " get back here you criminal's!!" yelled a marine soldier. Nami and ussop ran even faster.

That's it for now I hope you guys like sorry if I miss spelled anything I hope you have a great day byeeeeee :)

1037 words