Part - 15

.......

As yn ND Tahir came out of the car ...she was stunned as well as confused to see a totally dark Mansion
Meanwhile the group of men's were standing dressed in black with masks hiding their faces nd carrying gun with them ...

she was stunned as well as confused to see a totally dark Mansion Meanwhile the group of men's were standing dressed in black with masks hiding their faces nd carrying gun with them

Who were bowing their heads ... infront of their King (Tahir)

Tahir took her hand nd dragged her inside the mansion ....

Yn - t..Tahir tum kha lekr aye ho ?? Chodo Mera hath !!! Tahir !??

He turned towards her and glared her with his dark eyes ...

Tahir - just shut ur pretty mouth!!! And walk ..

Yn flinched a lil as he never spoke with her in tht harsh voice ...

He entered with her in the lift ND pressed the button to the top floor ...

They stepped out nd ... reached to a ..hall ....

Tahir - Boys!!!! Now!!!!

He ordered nd sat on the king size sofa ..like a superior ...

like a superior

Yn was feeling afraid for the very first time

Yn was feeling afraid for the very first time ...

All the men's gathered  one by one ...

With the men's ...who were not in a state of standing ..all were covered with blood oozing out looking like somebody has beaten up them brutally!!!

Yn was shocked ....she felt so much of fear .... until her thoughts were broken ...with the laughing Tahir?!!

Tahir - Smirked; ..To kesa lga biwi?? ...

Yn was feeling her body shaking ....

Tahir got up from his seat nd took out a gun from his back ....

Yn's eyes were widen ...to see a gun

He was walking slowly slowly towards yn ... meanwhile Yn was moving back with fear ..

Yn - t..Tahir ..y..ye ye k.kya ? Ye log....

Tahir - Nothing biwi!!! Just the truth of ur husband ...Wanna listen ..?
You literally provoked me jaan ..to show u my real job!!!...

Yn - tum..t tum k..ya keh keh rhe ho ...

Tahir - So, biwi meet ur husband Tahir Singhania the mafia king ruling the world at the no..1 position!!!!! ...(laughing) ..

Yn was standing like a statue ...when Tahir pulled her closer ...nd took his gun ...putted it on yn's cheek ...nd said ..

Tahir - so, baby!! You really wanted to know about me ..so there I'm ..he pointed it infront ..yn moved her eyes to the direction ...nd ...

He

Shotted

The

Mann!!

Yn screamed with fear ...she was trembling badly ....

Yn's eyes were filled with disguist nd guilt ...as shes a doctor ..she saves people's life here her husband is killing the innocent ones with his own hands!!! ..she she can't tolerate this!!...

Yn - T..Tahir ..p . please pgal Mt bno .why did u shotted him ?? Wht was his fault ? .....

He didn't said anything nd dragged yn with him back to there car ...

Meanwhile Yn ...was sitting with many thoughts running in her mind ..tht she has to stop him ...he can't kill anyone just like tht ...she doesn't want to be with a criminal ....

Hyy!! All I hope you all are good ✅

Just wanted to take an idea with u all ...tht I have unpublished my recent book *Ishq* for sometime ..as I'm a lil confused with tht will be continuing it soon ....

But for now I wanted to make a new nd diff book ..so if uh guys have any idea or req ..to do tell me

Or agr apko short stories ka collection chahiye based on ur req ...u can comment it'll depend on u guys !!!

Mujhe just aisa feel horha ..tht you all aren't supporting me ..not showing the love u all were giving ...just a reminder tht ....if u all want the books to be continued just leave a lil comment 🪂🥺 ...

....
Vote, comment , nd please support!!!
🙏❤️✨