CHP 16

After 6 years
*Yn is now 27 years old jk is 34 years old and their daughter and jeahun is 6 years old they are happy family jeahun is 1st standard student she is bright in studies and yn is now PA of jk.*

Jungkook:
Yn get up baby I am going to wake her jeahun to her room you go and get ready we have to go to company.

*Yn woke up did her her morning routine jk did ready jeahun they did their breakfast and left for company jk drop jeahun to school and went to company with yn*

*Tea is also married and he also has a son he is out of country with her family for some work*

At company
Yn:
Sir here is your schedule you have no meeting today.

Jungkook:
Yn don't call me sir every one now we are married.

Yn:
I know oppa but it's for company rules and regulations.

Jungkook:
Ohk maddam anything else.

Yn:
No (smile)

*A message pop on jk's phone he picked is phone and check message it's from jeahun school*

Jungkook:
Yn jeahun professor is calling us to school right now.

Yn:
Why today is no meeting I check her schedule she have only test.

Jungkook:
I don't know I just received the message let's go to school.

*They went to jeahun school and sit in principal office after some time jeahun came she stand on side of principal table with her head low and teary eyes*

Jungkook:
Why did you call us.

Principal:
Actually jeahun is not concentrating on her studies she is failed in her today's test here is her test you can check.

*Jk eyes darken anger rush over him he thought her daughter is so bright but here is she make him embarrassed Infront of her principal*

Principal:
You should concentrate on your daughter otherwise I have to struct her name from hour school it's about our reputation.

Jungkook:
Don't worry I will make sure she will not fail again neither down in her studies.can we take her home now.

Principal :
Yeah sure she has no more classes today. you can take her home.

*Jk took her hand harshly and they three went to home*

At home
Jungkook:
Jeahun change your clothes and come to my room fast.

*Jeahun didn't said anything and went to her room for change the clothes jk and yn went to their room jk was sitting on bed in anger*

Yn:
Op-oppa (scared)

Jungkook:
Shutup don't you dare to take her side can't you teach her properly where were you yesterday didn't you teach her. (Shout)

Yn:
*Flinch*
She t-told me she already prepared (scared)

Jungkook:
What the hell yn you are the one who is not concerned about her own daughter you are the one who should be punish. (Shout)

Yn:
*Flinch*
Oppa p-plz calm down I wouldn't do it again.(crying)

Jungkook:
Shutup and sit quietly first I need to deal with jeahun then I will deal with you.(shout)

Knock knock

Jungkook:
Come.(cold)

*Jeahun come inside and stand there quitely with her head low she was staring at floor*