Chapter 3

YEEEE LETS GO CHAPTER 3 TIME!

TW ⚠️: More swearing than usual, also very terrible writing of Cuphead pretending to be drunk. I tried ok 💀

(Also let me know if I messed up a couple pronouns, like a she instead of they or something like that. When I write I imagine a female reader so sometimes I miss one when changing the pronouns to gender neutral, but I think I've fixed them all now)

Happy reading!
————————————————————-
~Hey Cuphead, Mugman, and Y/N! Best impression of your favorite co-worker in the casino?~

Mugman looked at Cuphead immediately, earning a betrayed look from Y/N.

"Am I not your favorite, Mugsy?" They pouted, turning away.

"Hey! They mean besides each other!" Mugman said defensively. "I don't like picking favorites, but-"

Mugs was interrupted by Cuphead abruptly standing up. He cleared his throat and made a face that closely resembled Mangosteen. "Hey guys, Mangosteen here! What are ya'll doin', tell me everythin' ya doin'!" He looked at Y/N to signal them.

Y/N grinned mischievously and joined in. "Wait, NO!" They said, moving to stand in front of Cuphead. "I'll predict it with my supercool powers of future vision!"

"Which totally work every time!"

The two giggled at their Mangosteen impression. Mugman cleared his throat, gaining both of their attention.

"I am Pirouletta!" He said in a terrible Russian accent. "And as you've surely noticed, my name is a pun! Even though I hate puns. And my style is Russian!" Y/N laughed loudly, drawing angry looks from surrounding patrons. "Very Russian!"

Cuphead swayed, his face suddenly looking very drunk. "Say, Y/N, pass me anothah *hic* bottle...waIT! No! Give me all the *hic* bar supplies..i'll *hic* drink it all!..."

Y/N grabbed Cuphead's shoulder to stop themselves from falling over from laughter.

"Wow, I can't even tell which of the Tipsy Troop that is!" They said after they calmed down.

Cuphead smirked. "Oh, that wasn't the Tipsy Troop."

"It wasn't?"

"Nah," He said, jabbing his finger at his brother, "that was Mugman."

Mugman choked on his water and looked at his brother with disbelief. "Wha- excuse me?"

~I was wondering, how do the characters with objects for heads take care of themselves? Does King Dice polish his head and Cups and Mugs scrub their cups down? Do they empty their heads and wash in there too?~

"Nothin' too special, except ya got no neck." Dice explained, taking a sip of his drink.

"And you can do this!" Cuphead grinned, taking his head off and holding it beside him. Y/N quickly busied themselves with mixing drinks.

"And this!" Mugman exclaimed, spinning his head 360 degrees around.

Dice shook his head and sighed at the brothers. "Nothin' special bout' my procedures either. But, if you count cosmetics as 'polishing', well then sure."

"And yeah, we basically scrub ourselves," Cuphead explained, "but hey, how else we gonna do it?"

"Could just take a shower..." Y/N muttered. Cuphead glared at them. They merely shrugged and returned to their work.

Mugman rolled his eyes. "You two act like an old couple sometimes. Anyways...we sometimes empty our heads, but we're never completely empty, cause' once everything is removed, our souls start to show."