Chapter Twenty two

Tae woke up but diod found jk sleep beside like yesterday. He went down immediately and found jk is cooking. He lost in jk's beauty who still didn't acknowledge tae's presence. He was so much into his work. He turned to take something but got scared seeing taehyung right front

Jk : Aahhh! You idiot. What are you doing standing behind. You scared. Go sit on the dining table if you want breakfast.

Tae hurriedly went to the dining table and didn't want to make jk more angry as just recovery from fever its good for him. But little does he know the anger jk showed him was fake. After tae went away jk smiled remembering who tae ran after getting scolded.

After jk was done making breakfast he took breakfast to the dining table where tae was waiting for him. His lips are pouty because of getting scolded.

Tae : how your health is bun.

Jk : I am feeling much better thank you for taking care of me.( Jk said with a small smile)

Tae felt like a heart on 9cloud of happiness.

Tae shows his boxy smile

Tae : No problem bun.

They are both done with breakfast and tae dropped jk to hospital . In this way he is very happy today as jk didn't ignore or and even talk to him properly.

Tae came to his cabin and the door knocked and tae gave permission

Hobi : tae miss choi came to give this contract paper yesterday but you aren't here so she went after giving it.

Tae nodded his head and sign the contract paper after reading it.

With jk

Jk is checking patients when and yoonji was writing everything.

After patient
Yoonji how was the date hyung ( said with a tease smile)

Jk : good ( said look at the patient file)

Yoonji pout on lack of response.

After one month
Now one month was ended tae have only one left. He saw quite progress. Jk was not like before he talk to him. They are better than before. Tae is happy with it he thought after one few days it's jk's birthday. So he is going to propose him. After courage himself.

Now he on the meeting with haeun. More than a meeting it feels like a waste of time cuz except about the project she is talking about almost everything.

Tae : miss choi if you came to waste my time kindly leave.

Haeun feel embrassed she start talking about

Tae : we already talk about it there new I guess then why did wasting my saying it's important.

Haeun get up to leave. She did come to talk about project at all. She wants to spend some time with tae. But she did know she will embrass herself but she is adamant she will not give up on him.

Jk is at home cuz today he have holiday. So thought spending it. Doing some drawing. But door bell distracted him. He open the door but see who is front him he felt everything going to fall

Ji-jimin

Hope you enjoy sorry for updating this late.
Pls vote and write your opinion
Stay tuned ☺