part 7~

Well that cost her a trip to the hospital. She tried to grab her phone while she rested in the hospital's bed but it was out of her reach, she was strained so she gave up on grabbing it but then a tall man walked in giving her butterflies. He was charming, he gave her a smile and sat on the bed next to her. The woman in the bed he sat on was apparently his mother. He gave his mother a kiss on her forehead making Y/N chuckle as she thought that was cute as hell. Her phone rang making her jump, she tried to grab it but she couldn't reach it; the man next to her noticed so grabbed the phone and handed it to her. All she could think of was how soft his hands were, he was flawless. Y/N zoned out while staring at him, they stared at each other until her so-called best friend came in. He was running until he saw Y/N and that man. He was ready to charge at that man but his friend stopped him saying it was time to let her go. He looked at his friend with a disappointed look when he dropped her favorite flowers on the floor. His heart ached when he saw how she looked at that man, he held on to her for years but she never gave him that look. She always gave him the same look he had on his face. He knew that he messed up badly from the moment he walked in and then walked out of the room feeling guilty.