Chapter 2

Hi, sorry this took so long, got distracted a bit! Again just some quick reminders on what some stuff will mean!

Y/N - Your name

Y/NN - Your nickname

Y/UN - Your username

Y/BD - Your birthday 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                First person POV(POV: Y/N)

As I glace between my brothers, who were trying to calm their friend's down before they introduced themselves, I let out a chuckle as I scoot closer to my brothers, "Well, are you guys gonna introduce your friends?" I ask with a hearty laugh, Smii7y was quick to speak, "Uh, yeah..do you guys want to introduce yourselves or should I?" He asked as he looked at his friend's direction, the one who was lightly tan and shouted out what was the first to speak, "We can introduce ourselves, Smii7y." He said with a joyful laugh before speaking again. "I'm Droid." He said as I studied his features, he was a couple inches shorter then me and had lightly tan skin and loose black curls, he was dressed in a pretty basic outfit, a basic shirt and pants and a coat and gloves, I give him a quick toothy smile as the short white male next to him starts to speak, "I'm Pezzy!" He said in a more joyful voice, I give him a quick smile as I study him as well, he was shorter then everyone else in the room and had pale white skin and fluffy short brown hair, he also dressed pretty basic like, pretty similar to Droid, next was a dark skinned person, he spoke in a somewhat soft voice, "I'm Grizzy." He said in a lighthearted tone, he was taller then me by a few inches and had darker skin then Droid and had pretty fluffy looking black curls, he was dressed in a more cozy outfit, but was still a bit basic, as I was smiling at Grizzy the man next to him started to speak, "I'm Puffer." He said in a calmly spoken tone, he had a pale, but darker skin tone then Pezzy and short brown hair, he was also a tiny bit short then me, but taller then Droid and Pezzy, he was dressed in a more causal style then everyone else. I give them all a wide smile as I begin to speak, "It's nice to meet you guys! I already said my name, but you can also Y/NN!" I say with a cheerful tone.

I walk over to my suitcase and grab onto the handle and drag it back over to where I had been standing, a smile still on my face as I turn to Blarg, "You have enough guest rooms, don't you?" I ask in a soft tone to my brother, he thinks for a moment before shaking his head and opening his mouth to speak, "No, which is why 3 of them are staying at Smits." I nod my head as he begins speaking again, "You can stay in the other guest room, I'll show you where it is." He said as gestured me to follow him upstairs, which is what I do, as soon as I leave the room I hear Smii7y get bombarded with questions from the 3 others, I let out a laugh as I continue to follow Blarg until he stops at a door and begins speaking, "Here it is, unpack and then do whatever you want, as long as you don't eat my food." He jokily said with a heartful laugh, "No, but actually uhm, don't let the other bombard you with questions, I know you can get overwhelmed easily." He continued, a soft smile on his face as he spoke, I give him one in return, "Don't worry, Blarg, I'll be okay." I say as I open the door to the guest room, Blarg gives me one last smile before speaking again, "I'm gonna go save Smii7y from our idiot friends, don't hesitate to come down whenever." He said as he waved his hand and walked away, I grin widely as I move forward into the room, I shut the door behind me as I move toward the bed, I place my suitcase next to it before sitting down on it, the comforter soft on my hands as I lean back onto them, a yawn making it's way out of my throat as I reach my hand up to rub the sleepiness away from my eyes, I groan as I realize I'm going to have to unpack, I get up from the soft bed and move my hands toward my suitcase, my hands working quick to unpack my suitcase into the small wardrobe in the room.

Soon I was all unpack and more tired then ever, I let out another yawn as I move toward the door, I open it and move into the hall, the door closing behind me as I make my way downstairs and into the Christmas decorated living room, a tree heavily decorated in Christmas decorations, and also not so weirdly frog themed stuff, I let out a huff as I move toward the empty couch, I plop onto the couch and silently pray no one would come into the room and see me so slouched on the couch, a yawn makes it way out of my mouth as I lazily sit on the couch, my arm slouched over the arm of the couch as my eyes drift toward the entrance, the short white male called Pezzy walking into the room, we make eye contact and I fix my posture, a smile forcing it's way to my face to mask my tiredness, "Hey, Pezzy, right?" I ask as he moved toward the couch to sit down, a smile on his face as he begins to speak, "Yeah, I didn't get to say earlier, but it's nice to meet you." He said in a friendly tone as he looked over at me, a kind smile on his face as he spoke, I return one as I begin to speak, "Sooo, do you have any pets back at home?" I blurted out as I leaned into the couch's cushions, the other nods his head, "Yeah I do, a cat called Sly, you?" I shake my head, "Not currently, but maybe in the future when I'm more stable, y'know?"  I say in a tone of voice that others could say was sadly, I mentally shake away the bad memories as Pezzy asks a question, "What do you work as?" He asks, I cringe mentally as he asks the question, I wondered if my brother's would spill the secret of what my job was, I let out a sigh as I open my mouth to speak, "I was an army person back in America, I do not recommend." I jokily say with a light, but nervous laugh, Pezzy let's out a noise of what I can only assume was shock, "Wow, for real? That's awesome man, thank you for your service." He said with a cheerful smile, I give him a tired smile back, another yawn escaping my mouth, "I think I'll be headed for a nap, the jet lag is messing me up, tell at least one of my brothers I went to nap? Thank you." I tell Pezzy as I groggily stand up from the couch, I give Pezzy a wave as I make my way up the stairs, I stumpily make my way to my door before opening it and going inside the room, the door closing behind me, my legs feel numb as I walk over to the bed and fall onto it, my tiredness practically taking over as soon as my pillow hit the fluffy pillow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if this chapter was more all over the place! New laptop and stared this really late at night, please tell me if I had any mistakes at all or give me any feedback, love you all! <3 

P.S, sorry for making it so only the main 'group' was there, I might add in more people, like Wildcat and all them later on, sorry again! <3