John's Birthday

After not seeing each other for a week or two, Rowell was beyond excited on seeing her. Lorna arrived with Coco and others, given that they were both from the set.

As much as they want to greet each other with their longing hug, they kept it cool and act normal. Every time they got the chance, they were approaching each other

Everyone was beyond happy to see their friends again, let's thank John Estrada for making it happen on his birthday, a reunion for the Ang Probinsyano family and an opportunity to meet their old friends again. They lived and worked together for years and Batang Quiapo is an opportunity to welcome the newest member of their family.

"Lumalaki ang pamilya natin" They heard Coco said it loud and proud that made the room filled with applaud and cheering.

The moment when almost everybody was already in the room, they filled it with longing, laughter and love. Somebody missed anybody. Someone missed everybody. They shared hugs and kisses, their bright and genuine and beautiful smiles was captivated by their phone's camera and by photographer around.

To joyful to pay attention around, just them smiling at each other, and at the every camera they can find, as they welcome each other with the knowing connection.

The party went well, actually it was smooth and amazing. Lorna already talked to John with regards to the cameras around, and he said yes they know what to do

Rowell was taken aback when he didn't notice Ara's camera was still pointing at them. He knows that the short clip his friend took catches him, wrapping his hand around Lorna.

Lucky for them, Ara was aware, and fast to take her camera away from them

Rowell scratches his head, and Lorna noticed the discomfort. "Nothing," he said almost immediately, then he smiled assuringly 'they're not gonna notice that' he thought. "Salubungin ko si Direk Malu, sama ka?" They both know that it was a bad idea. Even she said yes "Dito ka nalang" he insisted. "And please, wag kang magpa sobra sa alak huh? Kakagaling mo lang ng sakit". Lorna rolled her eyes,  "opo"

Before stepping a foot, Rowell asked some of their friends to look out for his woman.

When he was back, there she goes doing her small movements, holding a bottle of alcohol, that made him look interestingly at her. Direk Malu laugh at Rowell's reaction, "wag mo namang ipapahalatang na in love ka" she whispered at him

 Direk Malu laugh at Rowell's reaction, "wag mo namang ipapahalatang na in love ka" she whispered at him