Episode 1: The Fall

There are very few joys in heaven. Her sanctoram is the most pleasurable experience.

Every night when you are about to sleep but then you suddenly feel a deep desire in your pit of stomach you are summoned by Gritth.

She is the most sensual pleasure ever known. In the heaven, there's light everywhere but she owns a room full of red dark desires.

Gritth is the goddess of desires - dark, sensual, insatiated desires

Her sanctoram is the place where if you set a foot, it will not be out without most amazing orgasms of your life.

Those who know this secret worship Gritth to be blessed to be in sanctoram. Because her sanctuary is draped in seductive shadows, a place where desires roam free.

There's no judgement or monogamy or love, just acceptance for free sex.

That's why people pray to her to get into her sanctuary even

Gritth isn't pleased that easily she is very stern that not everyone deserves the most amazing orgasms.

The orgasms that one would get in Gritth's sanctoram aren't earthly pleasure.

Imagine the scene when you enter the sanctoram you are greeted by a concubine who takes you to a waterfall of most erotic perfumes. Once you are drenched in these perfumes she rubs your erotic zones with more  aphrodisiacs. Her hands glide over your breasts clit and penis to make it aroused already.

But that's not it.

You're then led to a room filled with individuals of unmatched sexual prowess..

Once you enter these congregation of mass sexual hysteria anyone can grab you.  They'll kiss the air out of your lungs and leave you wanting for more but suddenly another hand would be snaking around your waist and they'll take you to the floor rip your clothes off and then start devouring you until you are quivering like a thin leaf in brazen air.

Anything can happen.

That's why people with insatiable sexual desire pray for entry to Gritth's sanctoram.

Gritth is powerful Goddess just bound by two cruel rules:
1. She has no power beyond her realm.
2. Anyone who entered her realm is granted at least one life changing orgasm.

If she breaks these rules, she falls from grace. And her punishment is to roam on earth like a human - powerless.

That's just one part of the punishment.

The other part is: she is teleported to most insatiated humans for redemption to give them the most amazing orgasms herself.

In her realm, she doesn't even bother you see the orgy going on in the room of mass sexual orgy.

But on earth she has to do everything to gain her realm back.

Desparate time, desparate efforts.